The FEA-B Spine wagon was manufactured in Poland by Wagony Swidinica initially for use by Freightliner Intermodal. In all, 301 wagons were produced, which consisted of two intermodal platforms permanently coupled via a bar coupling. The FEA-B could accommodate combinations of 20’, 30’ and 40’ iso containers via standard twistlock fittings.
Their use is the UK was mainly confined to Channel Tunnel Freight Services where they had a maximum specified running speed of 75mph.
These wagons are highly detailed and will be a great addition to your rolling stock.
- Pair of FEA-B spine wagons
- Containers available separately
- NEM pockets and self centring couplers
- Accurately applied livery and painted details
- Finely moulded body with many separately added details
- LENGTH OVER BUFFER 138mm
- WIDTH 17mm
- HEIGHT 10mm