The ICA china clay slurry wagon has been nicknamed Silver Bullet due to its distinctive body shape and colour and was designed for the efficient transport of china clay slurry typically from Cornwall to the paper mills in Scotland.
These wagons were first produced by Arbel Fauvet in France between 1989 and 1990 but a later batch was manufactured in 2007 especially for the Channel Tunnel traffic between Belgium and Scotland.
Other Silver Bullet Wagons are available to form a long rake of slurry wagons.
- Models in Weathered condition
- Highly detailed body and chassis moulding
- Many added extra details with etched hand rails and ladders
- NEM pockets
- Profiled wheels
- Superbly printed livery and details
- Multi layered paint application
- LENGTH OVER BUFFERS 97mm
- WIDTH 17mm
- HEIGHT 25mm