The ICA china clay slurry wagon has been nicknamed Silver Bullet due to its distinctive body shape and colour and was designed for the efficient transport of china clay slurry typically from Cornwall to the paper mills in Scotland.
These wagons were first produced by Arbel Fauvet in France between 1989 and 1990 but a later batch was manufactured in 2007 especially for the Channel Tunnel traffic between Belgium and Scotland
This model of the HIA Freightliner wagon share all the same characteristics as the prototype with all the applied details, profiled wheels, and accurately applied livery details and artwork.
- Model in pristine condition
- Multi layered paint application
- NEM pockets with self-centring couplings
- Highly detailed body and chassis moulding
- Superbly applied livery and printed details
- Many added extra details with etched hand rails and ladders
- LENGTH OVER BUFFER 97mm
- WIDTH 17mm
- HEIGHT 25mm