- Perfect gift for train or model enthusiasts
- Push fit - no tools or glue required
- Easy to follow diagrams with step by step instructions
- 165 piece model offers an enjoyable and challenging modelling experience
- Includes display plinth & fact sheet
Our Build-It 3D Puzzles faithfully recreate some of the most remarkable machines designed by British engineers. No glue or tools are required – simply push and build.
Reconstruct perhaps the most famous steam engine in the world, in incredible 3D! In its time, nothing embodied the prestige of British industry and enterprise more than the Flying Scotsman. Faithfully replicated in this magnificent model is the version of the engine recently renovated by the National Railway Museum in York. Easy to follow instructions and information booklet.
Suits Ages 8+
Dimensions (mm): 330 x 225 x 47