Class 121 "Bubble Car" Single Car Unit Network Southeast
- Plux 22 DCC
- Low-level drive mechanism
- Directional and interior lighting
- Speedo cable between bogie and solebar
- Exceptional levels of exterior fine-printed livery detail
- Faithful reproduction of exterior labels and warnings
- Interior fully decorated including seats, flooring and panels
- Buffers (sprung) and headcode treatment appropriate to era and prototype
- Lighting controllable via switches mounted on the chassis for analogue users
If you require a DCC Decoder for this loco, please add 1 x 36-570 to your basket.
*If you would prefer for Rails of Sheffield to DCC Fit your loco, please add 1 x DCCFITPLUX to your basket Please note that this service includes the decoder in the cost.
Recommended sound decoder ESU Loksound PLUX22 Class 121 S0833-PLUX22
If you require our sound fitting service please add the following to your basket also, this does NOT include the price decoder. DCCDIFIT