MGR "Merry Go Round" Wagon Packs
HMA Hoppers (ex. HAA)
Trainload Coal (EWS Era)
Photographed model is a decorated sample, and may not be fully indicative of the final model.
Highly-detailed OO gauge model, 1:76.2 scale on 16.5mm track
- Minimum Radius 438mm (2nd Radius Set-track)
- Weight 40g minimum
- Die-cast chassis for ideal weight
- Detailed interior with rivets, framing, strapping and accurately profiled door 'horns'
- RP25-110 profile OO gauge wheels with separate brake blocks in line with tread
- Designed for easy conversion to EM and P4 gauge track
- Sprung metal buffers and dummy instanter couplings
- Super fine plastic parts, incl. air pipes, lamp irons, safety catches, clasp and disc brakes, hopper door operating equipment, etc.
- Etched metal details, incl. brake lever, chassis plates, etc.
- Removable, Kinetic NEM coupler mounts at correct height with mini-tension-lock couplers provided with scale Instanters included
Numerous individual differences between wagon types
- Three body styles: as built, rebodied and CDA
- Two styles of hopper door: 'X' pattern on coal variants and 'straight beam' pattern on CDA
- Original canopy and later 'aerodynamic' canopy styles where appropriate
- Two style of door operating equipment covers, with some later styles featuring 'mix and match' versions!
- Two styles of sprung buffer: Oleo (coal variants) and heavy duty (CDA)
- Three different chassis frame variants for HAA, HDA and CDA versions
- Multiple bufferbeam brake pipe configurations
- Three different wheel variants: bolted disc brake, plain disc brake and standard (clasp brake)
- HBA/HDA feature correct modifications to brake disc caliper operating equipment, additional larger air cylinder, empty/loaded changeover levers and above solebar mounted brake distributor
- CDA correctly features large end air cylinder and above solebar mounted brake distributor, end ventilator boxes, highly detailed roof with textured canvas cover and chassis mounted operating handles