PL26Y Passing Contact Switch - Yellow Lever By Peco | Code: PL-26Y | Any Scale
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Electric/Control ,|
|Product scale||Any Scale|
Provides the short burst of current required to operate the PL-11 and PL-10 series of Turnout Motors. The PL-31 Connectors are ideal for attaching the PL-34 Wiring Looms or PL-38 wire to these switches without soldering; the included Shrouds prevent current 'shorting out' between the terminals.
- Pecolectrics Twistlock Turnout Microswitch
- PL26R Passing Contact Switch - Red Lever
- 'SmartSwitch' Stationary Decoder
- PL26W Passing Contact Switch - White Lever
- 'SmartSwitch' 1M Cable Extension
- PL31 Switch Terminal Connectors
- Pecolectrics Twistlock Turnout Motor
- Peco PLS-100 'SmartSwitch' Set
- Pecolectrics Twistlock Turnout Motor w/Microswitch
- 'SmartSwitch' Board
- PL26B Passing Contact Switch - Black Lever
- Microswitch, open type
- PL-55 Turntable Motor
- 'SmartSwitch' Servo Motor (Single)
- PLS130 'SmartSwitch' - 'SmartFrog V6'