ST100 Starter Track Set By Peco | Code: ST-100 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Track Related Item ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
This pack includes:
- 3 x ST-200 Standard Straights
- 5 x ST-201 Double Straights
- 1 x ST-202 Short Straight
- 3 x ST-225 2nd Radius Standard Curves
- 7 x ST-226 2nd Radius Double Curves
- 1 x ST-240 Right Hand Turnout
- 1 x ST-241 Left Hand Turnout
- 2 x ST-270 Buffer Stops
- 1 x ST-273 Power Connecting Clips
- 1 x STP-00 Setrack Planbook
This Set can be used in conjunction with the ST-101 3rd Radius Starter Track Set to make a double track layout.
PECO Setrack 00 Gauge Code 100 - Unit trackage System The high quality rigid unit trackage system suitable for all popular brands of 00 gauge model trains. Being fully compatible with the Code 100 PECO Streamline range, it need never be discarded as your layout develops. The solid nickel silver rails are integrally moulded into the sleeper bases for maximum realism and strength. Turnouts are fitted with an over-centre spring for immediate use, no extra levers necessary. This Starter Set includes a circle of Second Radius track, plus straights and 2 Turnouts to make a layout in a number of combinations. Buffer stops, power clips, and the 00 Setrack Planbook are also included.
- Radius: 438mm
- ST301 Starter Track Set 2nd Radius Curves
- Unifrog code 55 Medium Right Hand Turnout
- Unifrog code 55 Medium Left Hand Turnout
- Turnout Blades and Brackets Code 124 Nickel Silver
- IL-710 Turnout Blades Code 143 Nickle Silver
- Code 143 Flat Bottom Rail Nickel Silver x 6
- SL100F 25 Yards Nickel Silver Finescale Flexible Track Wooden Sleeper
- SL1440 HOm Buffer Stop - Rail built type
- SL180 Finescale Single Slip (Code 75 Rail)
- SL300 25 Yards code 80 Nickle Silver Flexible Track with Wooden Type Sleepers
- SL340 Buffer Stops (Rail Built Type)
- Sleeper built buffer stop.
- SL740BH Buffer Stop, rail built type
- HO Streamline 83' Line No8 Left Hand Turnout (Insulfrog)
- SL97 Small Radius Y point.
- SLE1495 HOm Streamline (Code 75) Electrofrog Right Hand Medium Point
- SLE199 3 Way Asymmetric Turnout, Medium Radius
- SLE380F Finescale Single Slip
- SLE389 Left Hand Large Point Electrofrog
- SLE399F Asymmetric 3-Way Point (Code 55 Finescale)
- SLE491 OO9 Streamline (Code 80) Right Hand Point
- O-16.5 Streamline Medium Radius L/H Turnout
- SM-32 (Code 200) Medium Radius Left Hand Electric Turnout
- SLE8352 HO Streamline 83' Line No.5 Left Hand Turnout (Electrofrog)
- SLE96 Left hand medium point electrofrog.
- Unifrog Code 75 Bullhead Single Slip
- ST2031 Third Radius Double Curves X4
- ST235 No.4 Radius Standard Curve, 571.5 mm radius
- ST250 Setrack Medium Crossing
- ST3017 Setrack No.3 Double Standard Curve Track Radius 3 298.5mm (4)
- OO-9/HOe Starter Track Set
- ST47 Code 80 2nd Radius Half Curve 52mm
- Peco ST-U750 Setrack O Gauge No.2 Radius Turnouts RH
- PECO SLIDE RAIL BASEPLATES
- SL380F Single Slip Finescale with insulfrog
- SL395 Right Hand Medium Point
- SL500 O - 16.5 Narrow Gauge Code 100 Nickel silver flat bottom rail (Wooden type sleepers)
- SL88 Right hand large point
- 12 Insulating Rail Joiners for G45 Code 250 Rail
- SL98 Large Radius Y point.
- SLE1496 HOm Streamline (Code 75) Electrofrog Left Hand Medium Point
- SLE180 Finescale single slip (code 75 rail).
- SLE383F Finescale Scissors Crossover
- SLE397 Y Medium Radius Electrofrog Point
- SLE492 OO9 Streamline (Code 80) Left Hand Point
- SLE597 O-16.5 Streamline Y Medium Radius Turnout
- SM-32 (Code 200) Y Turnout (2413mm rad.)
- SL8361 HO Streamline 83' Line No.6 Right Hand Turnout (Electrofrog)
- HO Streamline 83' Line No8 Left Hand Turnout (Electrofrog)
- SLE88 Right hand large point electrofrog.