SL92 Left hand small point. By Peco | Code: SL-92 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Code 100 , Track Related Item ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
If you wish to mix wheel standards on your 00/H0 layout, this is the trackage to choose. Code 100 rail allows flange depths up to 1.6mm which means that both vintage and current stock will run happily together. The wide range of turnouts and crossings in this series includes every type, and the geometry of this range has been cleverly designed to make it easy to build convenient, complex and aesthetically pleasing formations.
- Length: 185mm
- Frog Angle: 12 Degrees
- Radius: 610mm
- SLE597 O-16.5 Streamline Y Medium Radius Turnout
- SL10 Pack of 24 Rail Joiners (code 100)
- SL91 Right hand small point.
- SLE91 Right hand small point electrofrog.
- SL95 Right hand medium point.
- SLE92 Left hand small point electrofrog.
- SL96 Left hand medium point
- SLE595 O-16.5 Streamline Medium Radius R/H Turnout