Class 35 Hymek D7044 BR Blue FYP By Dapol | Code: 2D-018-014 | N Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||Class 35 Hymek , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||N Gauge|
The Dapol Class 35 features:
- Detailed body and separately fitted handrails
- RP25.72 darkened wheels with pin point bearings
- 5 pole Super creep motor with controlled pulling power and incredible slow
- running speed
- All wheel drive and pick up
- Directional lights
- Accessory bag with separate optional fittings
- Dapols low friction mechanism for efficient quiet running
- 2021 models will be fitted with NEXT-18 decoder sockets
The Class 35 was a mixed traffic Bo-Bo diesel hydraulic locomotive built for the Western Region of BR. The Class 35 coupled a Mekyrdo Hydraulic transmission with a diesel power unit and for this reason became affectionately known as Hymeks. One hundred and one were built between 1961 and 1964 by Bayer Peacock (Hymek) Ltd, a joint venture Company between Bristol Siddeley Engines (supplier of the Maybach engine used), Stone-Platt Industries (Supplier of the Mekydro Hydraulic transmission) and Bayer Peacock & Co (manufacturer of the locomotive). The Hymek continued into service until 1975 by which time their passenger and freight duties were replaced in the main by the more powerful Class 52 Western and the diesel-electric Class 37. Four Hymeks survive into preservation.
- Class 35 Hymek D7000 Two Tone Green No Warning Pane
- Hymek D7007 BR Blue SYP Double Arrow Logo
- Class 35 Hymek D7000 Two Tone Green N0 Warning Panel DCC Fitted
- Class 35 Hymek D7071 Two Tone Green SYP
- Class 35 Hymek D7071 Two Tone Green SYP DCC Fitted
- Class 35 Hymek D7020 Two Tone Green FYP
- Class 35 Hymek D7020 Two Tone Green FYP DCC Fitted
- Class 35 Hymek D7044 BR Blue FYP DCC FItted
- Class 35 Hymek #D7035 BR Blue Full Yellow Panels Dummy