Class 25 BR Blue/Grey 97251 'ETHEL 2' (alternative livery) By Heljan | Code: 2545 | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||Class 25 , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
THIS MODEL IS UNPOWERED BUT THEY WILL STILL RETAIN PICKUPS, LIGHTING AND DCC INTERFACE TO ALLOW EASY INSTALLATION OF SOUND
The model represents the final development of the 478 Derby/Sulzer Type 2s, which started with Class 24 in the late-1950s these locomotives were built by Derby Works and Beyer, Peacock of Manchester between December 1963 and April 1967. This Heljan Class 25/3 will feature their renowned high-performance chassis with all-wheel pick-up, illuminated headcode panels and marker lights, a 21-pin DCC decoder interface and provision for DCC sound.
The models will feature enhanced cab interior decoration to highlight the superb detail inside, plus a few 'tweaks' to the original specification based on customer feedback. The cab interior lights will be omitted and the tail lights will now be independently switchable in DCC mode. Speaker installation for DCC sound will also be easier thanks to the provision of factory-fitted wire leads in the relevant plug/socket on the chassis PCB. All models will also be supplied with an additional bag of bufferbeam detailing parts, as well as the existing selection of step and grille plates, snowploughs and couplers.
Note: These models are un-motorized, the pickups power the directional tail lights and cab lights. There are no headlights as they would not of been used on the prototype.
- CLASS 25
- LIVERY BR Blue/Grey Alternative Livery
- RUNNING NUMBER 97251 'ETHEL 2'
- BUILT BY Derby Works and Beyer, Peacock of Manchester
- SERVICE CAREER 1963 - 1967
- REGION All Regions
- PURPOSE Freight and Passenger Traffic
- LENGTH 200mm
- Class 25/3 - D7550 BR Two Tone Green with full yellow ends and BR Blue data panel
- Class 25 BR Rail Blue 25301 (domino headcodes)
- Class 25/3 - D7661 BR Early Blue with small yellow panels
- Class 25 BR two-tone green FYE 7561
- Class 25/3 D7667 BR Rail Blue with full yellow ensue (twin double arrows - 1000th loco built at Derby Works)
- Class 25 BR Rail Blue 25323 (pre-1976)
- Class 25 BR Rail Blue 7513
- Class 25 155 (WR) BR Rail Blue with full yellow ends (single, central delve arrows) and headcode still in place (Weathered)
- Class 25 093 (ScR/LMR) BR Rail Blue with bodyside numbers (single, centrally placed double arrows) and domino headcodes
- Class 25 912 BR 'Tamworth Castle' Ice Cream Van Livery with silver roof
- Class 25/3 - D7672 'Tamworth Castle' BR Special Two-Tone Green
- Class 25/3 BR Blue/Grey 'ETHEL1' ADB97250
- Class 25/3 Intercity 'ETHEL3' ADB97252
- Class 25 BR two-tone green SYP D5243
- Class 25/3 - D7647 BR Two Tone Green with small yellow panels
- Class 25 BR Rail Blue 25095 (with cab front numbers)
- Class 25/3 - D5244 BR Two tone Green with small yellow panels (Weathered)
- Class 25 BR Rail Blue 25904