60' High Cube Plate F Boxcar TTX 661229 By Walthers | Code: 910-2971 | HO Scale
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Truck/Wagon ,|
|Product scale||HO Scale|
Bring your freight car fleet up to date in minutes with the WalthersMainline(R) 60' High-Cube Plate F Boxcar in HO Scale. Currently in service for a variety of railroads and TTX, these taller and longer cars offer shippers increased capacity making them a favorite for lumber, canned goods, beer, wine, steel, appliances and other manufactured goods that require protection in transit.
- Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers
- Prototypically correct roof with both "X" and diagonal panels
- Separately applied latch bars
- Detailed underbody with cushioned underframe and brake gear with correct angle-mounted reservoir
- 100-ton roller bearing trucks
- 36" turned metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers