KBA Barrier Wagon Double Pack By Cavalex Models | Code: KBA_Barrier | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||Truck/Wagon ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Expected Q2 2021
Produced by Cavalex
Built in the late 1980s by The Standard Wagon Company for Total Oil.
Built in two batches, numbered 85930 – 85944 and design code TE009D and 85960 – 85974 TE009F and fitted with Gloucester GPS 25 bogies.
Since their introduction into service in the late 1980s, these bogie tank wagons have seen use throughout the network from Wales in the west, the south coast right up to the north east of England.
Oil refinery at Immingham to storage terminals around the country including; Leeds, Kinsbury (Birmingham), Westerleigh (South Gloucestershire), Bedworth (Warwichshire), Colwick (near Nottingham) and Jarrow (South Tyneside).
Milford Haven/Robeston oil refinery – Westerleigh (South Gloucestershire), Theale (West Berkshire) and Bedworth (Between Coventry and Nuneaton)
Eastleigh area being used on the regular flows from Holybourne to Fawley until the flow ceased a few years ago.
VTG currently own the wagons are they are still in operation today being seen working out of the Lindsey oil refinery.
In addition, four TEA tank wagons have been converted to KBA barrier wagons for use with new S-Stock Underground transfers. The KBA wagons are numbers; 85937, 85933, 85936 and 85943.
- 102T TEA Bogie Tank Wagon (Grey) Single
- 102T TEA Bogie Tank Wagon (Grey) Triple Pack
- 102T TEA Bogie Tank Wagon (Weathered edition) Single
- 102T TEA Bogie Tank Wagon (Weathered edition) Triple Pack
- 102T TEA Bogie Tank Wagon TOTAL (Grey) Single
- 102T TEA Bogie Tank Wagon TOTAL (Grey) Triple Pack
- Bardon Hill Quarries (Green and Yellow) PHA/JGA Hopper Wagon (Single)
- Bardon Hill Quarries (Green and Yellow) PHA/JGA Hopper Wagon (Triple Pack)
- Bardon Aggregates (White and Blue) PHA/JGA Hopper Wagon (Single)
- Bardon Aggregates (White and Blue) PHA/JGA Hopper Wagon (Triple)
- Modern Unbranded (Grey) Bardon PHA/JGA Hopper Wagon - Weathered (Single)
- Modern Unbranded (Grey) Bardon PHA/JGA Hopper Wagon - Weathered (Triple Pack)