Class 47 578 'Respected' Rail Express Systems By Gaugemaster Collection | Code: GM4240206 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
In response to customer demand, HELJAN is now working on an all-new Class 47 in ‘OO’ Scale. The model will build on the research and design work undertaken for their new ‘O’ Scale Class 47, which is currently at the tooling stage.
While Heljan's older model remains a firm favourite with ‘OO’ Scale diesel era modellers, the tooling is no longer fit for production and in the years since it was first released, technology for features such as DCC sound and lighting has moved on rapidly. Their new ‘47’ will make the most of these features with LED lighting, controllable lighting features and ample provision for DCC sound using the latest decoders.
With several sub-classes and myriad detail variations across the class over a career of almost 60 years (and counting), Heljan's models will reflect the complex history of the Class 47 with a wide range of authentic differences according period, livery, sub-class and individual locomotives.
They plan to release models in phases over the coming years, starting with Class 47/0s for the BR green and BR blue eras and Class 47/0s, 47/3s and 47/4s for the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s. Future releases will cover other popular versions including the ScotRail Class 47/7s, refurbished Railfreight Distribution and Rail express systems (Res) locomotives with cutaway bufferbeam cowling and more contemporary machines depicting locomotives still in main line service.
We are pleased to be commissioning a number of limited edition locomotives under our GM Collection range of commissions, for release in batches of two variants at a time over future Heljan production runs.
- Sprung Buffers
- Exterior Detail
- Interior Detail
- Beautifully Painted Body
- 21 Pin DCC Ready
- Cast Profiled Wheels with Appropriate Colouring
- All Wheel Pick-ups
Limited run of each. DUE in stock in 2021.
- Class 47 596 'Aldeburgh Festival' Network SouthEast (Late)
- Class 09 012 'Dick Hardy' Engineers Grey Diesel Shunter Locomotive
- Class 66 773 'Pride Of GB Railfreight' GBRf Rainbow Logo
- Class 97 800 Ivor Network SouthEast Diesel Shunter Locomotive
- Class 47 501 'Craftsman' Direct Rail Services
- Class 47 492 'The Enterprising Scot' InterCity Scotrail
- Class 66 009 DB Cargo Red Diesel Locomotive
- Class 47 600 'Dewi Saint/Saint David' Railfreight Distribution
- Class 73 - E6003 BR Green Diesel Locomotive
- Class 43 HST 43041/093 GWR Castle Set
- Class 60 081 'Isambard Kingdom Brunel' GWR Brunswick Green
- Class 60 046 'William Wilberforce' DC Rail Freight
- Class 73 - E6039 BR Electric Blue Diesel Locomotive
- Class 43 HST 43002/185 GWR Final Days Celebrity 4 Car HST Set
- GB Railfreight Class 66783 The Flying Dustman Biffa Livery
- Class 73 126 "Kent & East Sussex Railway" Network Southeast Diesel Locomotive
- Class 43 HST 43014/062 Network Rail New Measurement Train 4 Car Train Pack
- Class 73 212 Network Rail Yellow Diesel Locomotive
- Class 153 329 First Great Western (Revised) Diesel Locomotive
- Class 73 136 GB Railfreight Blue/Orange Diesel Locomotive
- Class 153 380 GWR Green Diesel Locomotive
- GM4240301 Class 86 637 Freightliner Powerhaul
- Class 09 D4106 BR Green (As Preserved)
- GM4240302 Class 86 622 Freightliner Powerhaul
- Class 09 020 BR Blue Diesel Shunter Locomotive
- Class 47 815 'Lost Boys 68-88' Rail Operations Group
- Class 09 016 BR Blue Weathered Diesel Shunter Locomotive