Class 104 BR Green (Early) with Lion & Wheel Emblem 3 Car DMU By Heljan | Code: 1450 | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Class 104 BR Green (Early) with Lion & Wheel Emblem 3 Car DMU (M50422+M59134+M50426)
Much-requested and widely travelled First Generation DMU now in development, providing the ideal companion for other HELJAN OO gauge models, including the Class 25, 45 and 47.
Design work is underway on HELJAN’s next ‘OO’ gauge project – the BR Class 104 DMU built by Birmingham Railway Carriage & Wagon Co. for the London Midland and North Eastern Regions. CAD work is in progress and images will be released as soon as design work is complete. This model will be available in a wide range of BR liveries covering the life of the class from 1957 until retirement of the final sets in 1993.
With 302 vehicles built to six different car types, the ‘104s’ are the largest group of BR diesel railcars not currently available in ready-to-run form. The only previous RTR model was produced for ‘TT’ gauge in the late-1950s.
Although synonymous with the Manchester area and the routes to Buxton and Blackpool, the units worked across a wide area of northern England and the Midlands and towards the end of their career ventured further afield to Scotland and the south-east of England.
The new HELJAN OO gauge Class 104 will feature a low profile mechanism powering one car per set, switchable interior and exterior lighting features, a 21-pin DCC decoder interface and provision for DCC sound. Options for factory-fitted DCC sound on all models are being investigated and will be announced separately. External features will include authentic detail variations appropriate to period and livery, a highly-detailed interior and underframe, separate handrails, sprung buffers NINE versions have been selected for general release in the first batch, covering a cross-section of BR green, blue and Sectorisation era liveries – see below for more information. Suggested Retail Price will be announced later.
- Class 26 BR Blue unnumbered (dual braked)
- Class 02 Redland Khaki (ex-D2867)
- Class 07 - D2988 BR green with wasp stripes Diesel Shunter
- Class 07 (V2) 2993 Br Blue with 'Wasp' Stripes
- GWR AEC ‘Razor Edge' Railcar BR crimson/cream (white cab roof) No.W20W
- Class 25/3 - D7550 BR Two Tone Green with full yellow ends and BR Blue data panel
- Hunslet Class 05 BR Green (no wasp stripes) Shunter Locomotive
- Class 122 BR Green (Speed Whiskers) Single Car DMU
- Class 150 BR Green (Speed Whiskers) Unpowered DMU Trailer Car
- Class 104 BR Green (Speed Whiskers) 3 Car DMU
- Class 15 D8234 in Green with SYP Gloss finish as Liverpool St pilot
- BRCW Type / Class 33 Bo-Bo Diesel (Version 2) Original BR Green
- Class 33 042 Railfreight Construction Diesel Locomotive (Weathered & Faded)
- Class 33 West Coast Railways red 33025
- Class 33 114 'Ashford 150' Network SouthEast Diesel Locomotive
- Class 37/4 Railfreight Triple Grey Diesel Locomotive (Unnumbered)
- Class 31/4 31466 EWS red/gold Diesel Locomotive with Headlight
- Class 86/0 'AL6' Bo-Bo Electric Locomotive BR Blue E3114 with small yellow warning panels and blue bufferbeams
- Class 60 Railfreight Grey unbranded/unnumbered
- Class 47 D1969 BR two-tone green (full yellow end) Diesel Locomotive
- Class 47 (V3) BR Blue (Full Yellow Ends) Diesel Locomotive
- Class 73 Network Rail Yellow 73212
- Class 26 Railfreight Red Stripe unnumbered (white cantrail stripe)
- Class 27 BR two-tone green D5382 (small yellow panels)
- Class 02 Industrial all-over yellow with wasp stripes
- Class 07 - D2991 BR Eastleigh Works light green Diesel Locomotive
- Class 33 106 BR Blue (Full Yellow Ends) Diesel Locomotive
- Class 33 063 Mainline Grey Diesel Locomotive
- Class 33/0 V3 (33025 + 33030) DRS Minimodal Locomotive Twin Pack
- Class 33 Civil Engineers grey/yellow 33025 WEATHERED
- GWR AEC ‘Razor Edge' Railcar BR crimson/cream (Dark Grey Roof) No.W21W
- Class 25/3 - D7661 BR Early Blue with small yellow panels
- Hunslet Class 05 BR Green with Wasp Stripes (Late) Shunter Locomotive
- Class 122 BR Green (Small Yellow Panel) Single Car DMU
- Class 150 BR Green (Small Yellow Panel) Unpowered DMU Trailer Car
- Class 15 D8242 in Green with SYP with serrifed numbers and double arrows
- Class 31/4 Network Rail yellow Diesel Locomotive with Headlight
- Class 56 BR large logo blue 56099 'Tinsley embellishments'
- Class 60 DB Traffic Red unbranded/unnumbered
- Class 45/1 D31 BR Green Diesel Locomotive
- Class 47 137 BR Blue (glazed headcode panel) Diesel Locomotive
- Class 47 (V3) BR Blue Large Logo Diesel Locomotive
- Class 73 GB Railfreight blue/orange 73107 Tracy
- Class 86/0 'AL6' Bo-Bo Electric Locomotive BR Blue E3178 with full yellow ends, white cab roof and red bufferbeams
- Class 128 DPU #M55993 BR Blue Diesel Locomotive
- Class 26 BR Civil Engineers ‘Dutch’ grey/yellow unnumbered
- Class 27 BR early blue D5389 (small yellow panels)
- Class 27 BR Blue 27032 with Highland Rail stag emblems - Weathered
- Class 02 NCB Staffordshire Area pale blue No. ND3 (ex-D2862)
- Class 07 - D2998 BR blue Diesel Shunter