Class 37/0 37275 Stainless Pioneer BR Railfreight Metals Diesel Locomotive By Bachmann | Code: 32-778RJ | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Class 37 , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
The prototype diesel-electric locomotive upon which this Bachmann model of the popular 1750hp English Electric Type 3 is based, entered service as D6975 at Cardiff in 1965.
It was named in late 1988 during the BR ‘Sectorisation’ era, when allocated to Immingham, and ran in the livery and name combination modelled, until summer 1992, typically hauling steel stock between processing plants in the North East of England and South Wales.
It subsequently moved to Scotland where, typically for a mixed-traffic loco, it made appearances on passenger trains. 37275 remained in service, latterly with EW&S, until being retired in 1999; it survives today in preservation at the Dartmouth Railway.
- Class 37/0 37055 'Rail Celebrity' Mainline Blue Diesel Locomotive
- Class 37/0 37055 'Rail Celebrity' Mainline Blue Diesel Locomotive DCC Sound
- Class 37 425 'Sir Robert McAlpine / Concrete Bob' BR Construction Sector Diesel Locomotive DCC Sound
- Class 37 425 'Sir Robert McAlpine / Concrete Bob' BR Construction Sector Diesel Locomotive Weathered
- Class 37/7 37710 Loadhaul Diesel Locomotive
- Snowplough for class 37 (x4)
- Class 37/7 37710 Loadhaul Diesel Locomotive DCC Sound
- Class 37/4 37416 'Mount Fuji' BR Mainline Diesel Locomotive (Weathered)
- Class 37/4 37416 'Mount Fuji' BR Mainline Weathered Diesel Locomotive DCC Sound
- Class 37/7 37704 EW&S Diesel Locomotive
- Class 37 425 'Sir Robert McAlpine / Concrete Bob' BR Construction Sector Diesel Locomotive
- Class 37/7 37704 EW&S Diesel Locomotive DCC Sound