Class 26 BR Blue 26027 - Weathered By Heljan | Code: 2679 | O Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||Class 26 , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||O Gauge|
Class 26 BR Blue 26027 Weathered
All-new O gauge Class 26 will feature plug-and-play DCC interface, new lighting features and a wide range of authentic detail variations covering 1960s, 1970s and 1980s/90s locomotives.
Due for release in late-2021, this previously unannounced all-new model features a large number of improvements over the original HELJAN O gauge Class 26 released a decade ago.
Dependent on era and livery, models will be delivered with original boiler water tanks in place or with the later style air tanks and distinctive cradle between the bogies. Other detail options will include original or plated-over cab doors, three-piece miniature snowploughs, boiler vent grilles or plates, Inverness-style round radio pods and later NRN radio pods with square cowls. As required, models will also be supplied with a set of open or folded headcode discs, separately fitted etched metal horn cowl covers and a set of optional Class 26/0 style tapered bogie footsteps allowing customers to tailor their models to individually modified locomotives. As per the full size ‘26s’, one engine room window per side has been designed to be removable for extra ventilation. Standard features will include sprung buffers, wire handrails, fine etched metal grilles, separately fitted windscreen wipers, sandpipes, bogie and bufferbeam details.
The new HELJAN O gauge Class 26 will feature our proven high-performance twin motor/flywheel chassis with all-wheel drive and pick-up, separately switchable cab, tail and engine room lights, an ESU XL pin decoder interface and provision for DCC sound.
- Class 26 BR Blue unnumbered (dual braked)
- Class 26 Railfreight Red Stripe unnumbered (white cantrail stripe)
- Class 26 BR Civil Engineers ‘Dutch’ grey/yellow unnumbered
- Class 26 028 BR Blue with full yellow ends
- Class 26 036 Engineers Dutch Locomotive
- Class 26 BR Green unnumbered (tablet catcher recess)
- Class 26 040 Railfreight Grey Locomotive
- Class 26/0 26010 in Railfreight 'red stripe' livery
- Class 26 Railfreight Red Stripe 26025 (orange cantrail stripe) with Eastfield dog logo - Weathered
- Class 26 BR Green unnumbered with small yellow panel (tablet catcher recess)
- Class 26 011 Civil Engineers Locomotive
- Class 26 BR Blue 5338 (early version)
- Class 26 014 BR Blue with full yellow ends
- Class 26 BR Blue unnumbered (Inverness headlights)