Class 27 BR Blue unnumbered (non-boilered) By Heljan | Code: 2773 | O Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||Class 27 , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||O Gauge|
Class 27 BR Blue unnumbered (non-boilered)
All-new O gauge Class 27 will feature plug-and-play DCC interface, new lighting features and a wide range of authentic detail variations covering 1960s, 1970s and 1980s locomotives.
Due for release in late-2021, this previously unannounced all-new model has been designed to offer a wide range of detail variations including boiler-fitted and non-boilered locomotives, two different designs of bogie footsteps, boiler roof grilles or plates, air tanks in the cab roof for dual-braked locos, sandbox/sandpipe variations and original or modified battery boxes.
Other detail options will include three-piece miniature snowploughs and bufferbeam pipes/hoses appropriate for each version. As per the full size ‘27s’, one engine room window per side has been designed to be removable for extra ventilation. Standard features will include sprung buffers, wire handrails, fine etched metal grilles, separately fitted windscreen wipers, sandpipes, bogie and bufferbeam details. The new HELJAN O gauge Class 27 will feature our proven high-performance twin motor/flywheel chassis with all-wheel drive and pick-up, separately switchable cab, tail and engine room lights, an ESU XL pin decoder interface and provision for DCC sound
- Class 27 BR two-tone green D5382 (small yellow panels)
- Class 27 BR early blue D5389 (small yellow panels)
- Class 27 - 5373 in Blue Full yellow Ends (no boiler tanks) Diesel Locomotive
- Class 27 001 BR Green (Full Yellow Ends) Heavily Weathered V3 Diesel Locomotive
- Class 27 BR Green unnumbered (small yellow panel)
- Class 27 104 BR Blue (Full Yellow Ends) Diesel Locomotive
- Class 27 030 BR Blue (Full Yellow Ends) Diesel Locomotive - Lightly Weathered
- Class 27 BR plain green 5370 (full yellow ends) - Weathered
- Class 27 033 BR Blue (Full Yellow Ends) Diesel Locomotive
- Class 27 BR Green unnumbered (cream lining/full yellow ends)
- Class 27 5370 in Green With Full Yellow Ends (no boiler tanks) Diesel Locomotive
- Class 27 029 BR Blue (Highland Rail Emblem) Diesel Locomotive
- Class 27 - 5380 BR Two-Tone Green (Full Yellow Ends) Weathered Diesel Locomotive
- Class 27 D5349 In Plain Green Diesel Locomotive
- Class 27 BR Blue unnumbered (boiler fitted)
- Class 27 D5347 In Green With SYP (Preserved) Diesel Locomotive
- Class 27 5363 In Blue with Full Yellow Ends Diesel Locomotive
- Class 27 - D5369 BR Green (Small Yellow Panel) V3 Diesel Locomotive
- Class 27 - 5357 BR Blue (Full Yellow Ends) V3 Diesel Locomotive