Class 73/1 BR blue E6008 with small yellow panels and grey band WEATHERED By Heljan | Code: 7300 | O Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||Class 73 , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||O Gauge|
Class 73/1 BR Blue E6008 (small yellow panels/grey solebar) Weathered
All-new O gauge Class 73/1 electro-diesel will feature plug-and-play DCC interface, new lighting features and a wide range of authentic detail variations covering the entire career of this enduringly popular Southern Region class.
Bi-mode trains are all the rage in 2020, but HELJAN’s latest O gauge announcement looks back to a classic electro-diesel design from the mid-1960s. Now in development is for release in 2022 is a ready-to-run O gauge model of English Electric’s pioneering Class 73 – our first electric locomotive in this scale.
Our all-new model is being designed to offer a range of authentic detail variations covering the entire career of the production batch built in 1965-67, many of which are still active on the main line network and heritage railways. These will include locomotives with or without high intensity headlights and NRN radio aerials, radio pods and optional fibreglass arc shields fitted to the bogies from the mid-1980s onwards. Standard features will include sprung buffers, wire handrails, fine etched grilles, separately fitted buffing plates, SR 27-way multiple working cables and hoses, windscreen wipers, sandpipes, bogie and bufferbeam details. CAD work is currently in progress.
The new HELJAN O gauge Class 73 will feature our proven high-performance twin motor/flywheel chassis with all-wheel drive and pick-up, separately switchable cab, headcode and engine room lights, an ESU XL pin decoder interface and provision for DCC sound.
- Class 73 Network Rail Yellow UNNUMBERED
- Class 73 GB Railfreight blue/orange 73107 Tracy
- Class 73 BR blue E6020 with light grey roof and small yellow panels no grey band
- Class 73 BR Blue 73137 (full yellow ends)
- Class 73 BR blue UNNUMBERED with light grey roof & small yellow panels, no grey band
- Class 73 BR Large Logo Blue 73114
- Class 73 InterCity Executive UNNUMBERED
- Class 73 InterCity Executive 73102 Airtour Suisse
- Class 73 BR ‘Dutch’ grey/yellow UNNUMBERED
- Class 73 BR ‘Dutch’ grey/yellow 73108
- Class 73 GB Railfreight blue/orange UNNUMBERED
- Class 73 Revised Network SouthEast 73126 Kent & East Sussex Railway
- Class 73 EW&S Red/Gold 73128