Gaugemaster Gras-Master 3.0 Static Grass Applicator By Gaugemaster | Code: GM144 | Any Scale
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Accessories ,|
|Product scale||Any Scale|
The Gras-Master is produced by NOCH and remains the benchmark when it comes to professionally flocking grass onto model railway layouts, dioramas and model landscapes.
The first Gras-Master was a true revolution when it was released in 2005. It brought the industrial technology of electrostatic grass flocking to the amateur railway modeller - at an affordable price. Noch is now launching the Gras-Master 3.0.
It can look back over 15 years of experience and many thousands of devices sold to satisfied customers who have built great landscapes. This new device builds on and perfects the strengths of its predecessors.
The Gras-Master 3.0 is best described as compact, agile and powerful. The centrepiece is a small 9v battery which makes the device more compact and lighter. It is ideal for every model railway, diorama, landscape and any quick spontaneous task.
The device comes with three sieve attachments (fine, medium and coarse). The power supply is provided by one 9v battery which guarantees an operating time of approximately. 3 to 4hours. The red LED indicates that the device is in operation.
- Powered by a 9v battery (Included)
- Ergonomically re-engineered design.
- Wider handle for better handling.
- Shortened tub and new sieve design for even better charging.
- Energy saving electronics for longer tasks.
- Red LED power indicator
- Harnesses For PM20 (2)
- Electro Magnetic Uncoupler for N Scale
- Non Acid Safety Flux (60ml)
- OO/HO Gauge Rerailer
- A5C Mini-Toggle SPDT
- Spare Cleaning Pads for GM50
- ToggleToppers Red (12)
- Cutting Mat - A5
- Socket 2.1mm For WM1 Transformer
- Transformer Fitting Kit for T1/T3/T4
- Bulk Pack of 25 Mini-Toggle Switches DPDT Centre-off
- Bulk Pack of 25 Push to Make Switches in Yellow
- HMRS 31P Pullman Insignia 1930/67
- Pair Connecting Leads (Pin/Bare Wire)
- A5D Mini-Toggle SPDT Centre-off
- Wheel Cleaning Brush
- Precision Lubricator with Needle Applicator (10ml)
- Prodigy Walkaround Adaptor
- Bulk Pack of 25 Mini-Toggle Switches DPDT
- Diamond File Set 100mm (5)
- Pair Connecting Leads Pin & Ring Ends
- OO/HO 80mm Wide Tarmac Road (1M)
- N 40mm Wide Tarmac Road (1M)
- Universal Relay Switch (DCC Friendly)
- A6A Push to Break Black (Pack of 5)
- A6 Push to Make Black (Pack of 5)
- Plastic Kit Sprue Shaver
- OO/HO Scale Wheel Cleaning Brush
- Solder Wire 20g
- Yellow 12v Grain Of Wheat Bulbs (5)
- Orange 12v Grain Of Wheat Bulbs (5)
- Bulk Pack of 25 Mini-Toggle Switches SPST
- Tensionlock Uncoupler
- Pair Pin End Connecting Leads
- Self Adhesive Tarmac Road Universal Curves OO (80mm) 2pcs
- 40mm Wide Self Adhesive Tarmac Road Universal Curves (2)
- Push to Make Switch Pack - Blue (5)
- Slim Snap Off Knife with Blades
- Pinion Removal Tool
- Bulk Pack of 25 Mini-Toggle Switches SPDT
- SEUTHE 9 Smoke Unit for HO/OO (8-14v)
- Bulk Pack of 25 Mini-Toggle Switches SPDT Centre-off
- Pair of Crocodile Clips - 1 Red & 1 Black
- Track Cleaning Pads for GM2420101 (10 in pack)
- Locomotive Wheel Cleaner
- Push to Make Switch Pack - Green (5)
- A6 Push to Make Red (5)
- Pipette Set 1ml (5)
- Knob for Rotary Switches & Pots
- Spare Cleaning Pads for GM47