London Underground 1938 Tube Stock, 4-Car Motorised Train - 1960s Northern Line Set By EFE Rail | Code: E99939 | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Announced as part of our Autumn 2020 British Railway Announcements, we are delighted to bring you this EFE Rail 1938 London Underground Motorised Tube Stock.
Whilst EFE is traditionally associated with diecast buses and road vehicles, the range of London Underground tube stock was always popular with collectors and railway modellers alike and so we are pleased to be able to bring this model back, this time motorised!
This 4-car set has been modelled on a 1960s Northern Line set, Train No. 40, working to High Barnet via Charing X (Charing Cross) and comprises of:
Car A: Driving Motor Car No. 10292
Car B: Trailer Car No. 012370
Car C: Non-Driving Motor Car No. 12134
Car D: Driving Motor Car No. 11292
Please note the above images are of the livery samples which are undergoing final amendments prior to production.
- EFE Rail OO Scale
- Era 5/6
- Pristine London Transport Paint Finish
- Detailed & Decorated Interiors
- Interior Lighting
- Powerful Corless Motor in each Driving Car
- Plux22 DCC Decoder Sockets (located in both car A and D)
- Recommended for use with Decoder 36-570 x2
- Provision for a ‘sugar cube’ speaker to be fitted
- All-wheel pick up on the motorised vehicles
- NEM Coupling Pockets
- Accessory Pack
- Length 850mm
- Class 58 58018 ‘High Marnham Power Station’ BR Railfreight Coal Sector Diesel Locomotive
- Class 58 58021 'Hither Green Depot' Mainline Blue Diesel Locomotive
- Class 58 58039 EWS Livery Diesel Locomotive (Weathered Edition)
- Class 35 Hymek D7005 BR Two-Tone Green Diesel Locomotive
- Class 35 Hymek D7021 BR Green (Small Yellow Panels) Diesel Locomotive Weathered Edition
- Class 35 Hymek 7016 BR Blue Full Yellow End With Data Panel
- Class 35 Hymek D7056 BR Blue (Yellow Panels & White Cab Windows) Weathered Edition
- Class 58 011 BR Railfreight (Red Stripe) Diesel Locomotive - Weathered and Faded Finish