Class 66/7 66779 ‘Evening Star’ GBRf Brunswick Green DCC Sound By Bachmann | Code: 32-983SF | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||Class 66 , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
- Bachmann Branchline OO Scale
- Era 9
- Highly detailed DB Cargo livery
- Accessory Pack
- Driver Fitted in the Cab
- Directional Lighting
- SOUND FITTED - See below for function list
- Length 285mm
- F0 – Directional Head & Taillights (Latch)
- F1 - Sound On/OFF (Latch)
- F2- Single Horn (Trigger)
- F3 – Double Horn (Trigger)
- F4 – Air Release (Trigger)
- F5 – Notch Up (Latch)
- F6 – Notch Down (Latch)
- F7 – Shunting Speed (Latch)
- F8 - Cab Lights (Latch)
- F9 – Flange Squeal (Latch)
- F10 – Fan (Latch)
- F11- Inertia ON/OFF (Latch)
- F12 – Volume Control
- F12 – Latch Mutes and un-mutes the sound.
- F12- Trigger Increases volume to next pre-set level (1-6). When on level 6, pressing F12 will return to pre-set level 1.
Engine Rev - When moving off from a standing start, the engine will rev before moving off. Brake Squeal - When stopping.
CLASS 66 HISTORY
The Class 66 is a type of six-axle diesel electric freight locomotive developed in part from the Class 59, for use on the railways of the UK. Since its introduction the class has been successful and has been sold to British and other European railway companies. In Continental Europe it is marketed as the EMD Class 66 (JT42CWR). Placing what was termed as "the biggest British loco order since steam days," EWS placed an order for 250 units in May 1996 to be built at the EMD plant in London, Ontario, Canada; the first locomotives were ready in 1998. They were given the Class 66 designation in the British classification system (TOPS). In 1998 Freightliner placed an order for further locomotives. They were followed by GB Railfreight, and then Direct Rail Services. The last of more than 500 built over an 18-year period was No 66779, Evening Star, delivered to GB Railfreight in spring 2016. Class 66s are synonymous with the contemporary UK rail scene, operating for all the major freight operators including DB, Freightliner, GB Railfreight, Colas Rail, and DRS, and they are set to dominate the domestic locomotive fleet for many years to come.
- Class 66 727 'Maritime One' GBRf Maritime Diesel Locomotive Weathered
- Class 66 614 'Poppy' Freightliner Diesel Locomotive
- Class 66 614 'Poppy' Freightliner Locomotive plus 1x FEA-B Spine Wagon Twin Pack
- Class 66 614 'Poppy' Freightliner Diesel Locomotive Weathered
- Class 66 614 'Poppy' Freightliner Diesel Locomotive DCC Sound
- Class 66/0 66117 DB Cargo Diesel Locomotive
- Class 66/0 66117 DB Cargo Diesel Locomotive DCC Sound