5 Litre Club Tub of 2mm/N scale Ballast. Mixed Colour By DCC Concepts | Code: LB-2MX-CT | N Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Please note the dimensions of this parcel are too large to be delivered by standard Royal Mail delivery. This item will be delivered by Parcelforce Courier Service.
|Product category||Ballast ,|
|Product scale||N Gauge|
A really well scaled blend that accurately reflects prototype size and is eminently suitable for 2mm scale (N) modelling.
The “Club Tub” is a real value pack for clubs or team-build layouts – even those with larger layouts who want total consistency in their ballast supply or really good value!
If you need more than one ballast colour, but don’t want to buy 3 full tubs of each colour, then the answer is here… …1.7 litres of all 3 of our ballast colours!
The Brown Mix colour has been chosen based on field research and is suitable for heavily trafficked modern or lightly used Steam Era lines.
The Grey Mix colour has been chosen based on field research and does include a small addition of lighter and darker stones as granite ballast often includes more crystalline or darker impurities. It is suitable for newer ballast, lightly used modern or new Steam Era lines in some areas.
The “Steam Era” colour – if you did not grow up with steam, visited an active steam shed or have not researched widely in relation to the steam era, then it is hard to really appreciate just how dark, dirty and gloomy things were around steam locomotives and their facilities.
This blend has one more special feature… a “special double colouring” that you can use that will change the final result to blend transitions to suit a specific area on your layout, or your preferences.
Our carefully processed Ballast should not change tone when glue is applied using a suitable mix and wetting agent.
- 5 Litre Club Tub of 2mm/N scale Ballast. Brown Blend
- 2mm/N scale Ballast – Shed or Steam Era
- 5 Litre Club Tub of 2mm/N scale Ballast. Shed or Steam Era
- 5 Litre Club Tub of 2mm/N scale Ballast. Grey Blend
- 5 Litre Club Tub of OO/HO scale Ballast. Mixed Colour
- OO/HO scale Ballast – Brown Blend
- OO/HO scale Ballast – Shed or Steam Era
- OO/HO scale Ballast – Grey Blend
- 2mm/N scale Ballast – Grey Blend
- 5 Litre Club Tub of OO/HO scale Ballast. Brown Blend
- 2mm/N scale Ballast – Brown Blend
- 5 Litre Club Tub of OO/HO scale Ballast. Grey Blend
- 5 Litre Club Tub of OO/HO scale Ballast. Shed or Steam Era