Humbrol Workstation - AG9156 By Humbrol | Code: AG9156 | Any Scale
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Tools ,|
|Product scale||Any Scale|
A must for every modeller. The Humbrol Workstation is manufactured from a tough and durable material that can't be melted by Humbrol Poly Cement.
Dimensions: height 67mm x width 485mm x depth 335mm
Suitable for use with Humbrol A4 Cutting Mat: AG9155.
The Humbrol Work Station has many features:
- Double depth sections for holding 9 x 14ml/12ml Humbrol Enamel or Acrylic pots, or 3ml Humbrol Acrylic pots.
- Double depth water cup holders, which allows the modeller to place Humbrol 28ml products, such as: Mattcote, Satincote and Glosscote, Decalfix, Maskol, Clearfix, Thinners, Liquid Poly and Weathering Powders.
- Designed to fit the new Humbrol A4 Cutting Mat (AG9155) within the working area.
- Two mixing areas either side of the Cutting Mat.
- A4 Instruction sheet holder.
- Brush and tool holders.
- Easy to hold handles either side of the Work Station.
- Rubber feet, which allows the modeller to place on a flat surface.
Box contains AG9156 Humbrol Work Station only. All other Humbrol products shown are not included.