BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975804 By Hornby | Code: R40008 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||2020 Range , Carriages/Coaches ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
DB975804 was a former Mk.1 SK, M25696, that was converted into an BR Departmental RCE Staff and Dormitory coach in 1978. The livery represents the coach during the period when it ran with Ballast Cleaner 76-312 in 1988.
- LNER 'Sir Nigel Gresley' Train Set, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1938
- LB&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton' DCC Fitted
- LSWR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.735
- Malcolm Logistics 40ft & 20ft Containers 'WHMU4500034 & WHMU4500044'
- B&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton'
- BR R&D Division, ex-Mk1 BSO Laboratory 10, RDB 975428
- Network Rail (Ex-BR) Super GUV ADB 971003 QQA
- South Eastern, Class 395 Highspeed Train 2-car Coach Pack, MSO 39134 and MSO 39135
- Pentalver 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3148941 & PSSU3148951'
- GWR Shunters Truck 'Bordesley Junction' No.94981
- PD Ports 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PDPU3058993 & PDPU3059023'
- 'Crawshay Brothers' 8T Lime Wagon No.136
- Fordson Tractor, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975805
- BR 27 Ton 7663 MSV Iron Ore Tippler No.B385893
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach G No.42158
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach D No.42192
- Morris J Van, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- Hornby 2020 66th Edition Catalogue - 100th Anniversary Centenary Edition
- 'Carisbrooke' British Railways Transitional 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.13 DCC Fitted
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975802
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 BSO Landore Breakdown Unit, ADB 975082
- MG TC, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach E No.42191
- 'Bembridge' SR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.W14 DCC Fitted
- 'Carisbrooke' British Railways Transitional 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.13
- National Wagon Preservation Group Set of Three Hopper Wagons
- LSWR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.735 DCC Fitted
- 'Bembridge' SR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.W14
- LNER MK3 Trailer First Open Coach L No.41098
- Freightliner 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3248651 & PSSU3248641'
- BR (Ex GWR) Horse Box No.W665