BR R&D Division, ex-Mk1 BSO Laboratory 10, RDB 975428 By Hornby | Code: R40009 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||2020 Range , Carriages/Coaches ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
RDB975428 Laboratory 10, depicted in its 1979 RTC Red livery, was a former Mk.1 BSO, M9236, converted for use by the Research & Development Division of British Rail at Derby RTC and used as a Generator Car for the APT testing POP Train
- LNER 'Sir Nigel Gresley' Train Set, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1938
- LB&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton' DCC Fitted
- Malcolm Logistics 40ft & 20ft Containers 'WHMU4500034 & WHMU4500044'
- Network Rail (Ex-BR) Super GUV ADB 971003 QQA
- South Eastern, Class 395 Highspeed Train 2-car Coach Pack, MSO 39134 and MSO 39135
- Pentalver 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3148941 & PSSU3148951'
- B&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton'
- PD Ports 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PDPU3058993 & PDPU3059023'
- Fordson Tractor, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975805
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach G No.42158
- GWR Mk3 Trailer Standard Open Coach J No.42016
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach D No.42192
- Morris J Van, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- Hornby 2020 66th Edition Catalogue - 100th Anniversary Centenary Edition
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975802
- Rake of 3 BR Departmental ex-MK1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coaches
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach E No.42191
- MG TC, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- National Wagon Preservation Group Set of Three Hopper Wagons
- Class 66 727 'Andrew Scott CBE' GBRf Co-Co Diesel Locomotive
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975804
- LNER MK3 Trailer First Open Coach L No.41098
- Freightliner 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3248651 & PSSU3248641'
- Scammell Mechanical Horse Van Trailer, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957LAST ONES REDUCED (OUTER CARD BOX DAMAGED)
- BR (Ex GWR) Horse Box No.W665