Class 66 109 'Teesport Express' PD Ports Co-Co Diesel Locomotive By Hornby | Code: R3919 | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||2020 Range , Class 66 , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Arriving in the United Kingdom on 28 May 1999 as part of the original order of 250 Class 66 locomotives, 66109 entered traffic with EWS, allocated to Toton. The EWS fleet was absorbed into the DB Schenker fleet on 1 January 2009 and retained its base maroon and yellow livery right up until the end of April 2019, when it received the PD Ports dark blue livery. On 25th April, 66109 was named Teesport Express to celebrate the success of PD Ports' second daily rail freight connection to Scotland, five years after the launch of the Intermodal Rail Terminal at Teesport.
Etched nameplates supplied in the box
THIS MODEL USES AN 8 PIN DCC DECODER
Suitable decoder Lenz 8-pin 10231-02
IF YOU WOULD LIKE RAILS OF SHEFFIELD TO DCC FIT YOUR LOCO, PLEASE ADD THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR BASKET;
1 X DCCFIT8 (This fitting service includes the cost of the dcc decoder)
IF YOU REQUIRE A SOUND DECODER FOR THIS LOCOMOTIVE, RAILS OF SHEFFIELD RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING;
1X: Hornby TTS R8121
1 X S0186-8
IF YOU WOULD LIKE RAILS OF SHEFFIELD TO SOUND FIT THIS LOCOMOTIVE FOR YOU, PLEASE ADD THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR BASKET;
- LNER 'Sir Nigel Gresley' Train Set, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1938
- LB&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton' DCC Fitted
- LSWR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.735
- Malcolm Logistics 40ft & 20ft Containers 'WHMU4500034 & WHMU4500044'
- LNER MK3 TSD Trailer Standard Disabled Coach F No.42238
- B&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton'
- BR R&D Division, ex-Mk1 BSO Laboratory 10, RDB 975428
- Network Rail (Ex-BR) Super GUV ADB 971003 QQA
- South Eastern, Class 395 Highspeed Train 2-car Coach Pack, MSO 39134 and MSO 39135
- Pentalver 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3148941 & PSSU3148951'
- GWR Shunters Truck 'Bordesley Junction' No.94981
- BR Shunters Truck 'Taunton' No.94962
- PD Ports 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PDPU3058993 & PDPU3059023'
- Madge 7 Plank Wagon No.62
- ONE 40ft & 20ft Container Pack 'FDCU0395661 & FDCU0395671'
- BR R&D Division, ex-LMS CCT Track Research Laboratory, RDB 975667
- Tiphook KFA Container Wagon No.93390 with 3 x 20' Containers; Delmas/Hatsu/'K' Line
- 'Crawshay Brothers' 8T Lime Wagon No.136
- Fordson Tractor, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975805
- BR 27 Ton 7663 MSV Iron Ore Tippler No.B385893
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach G No.42158
- 4 Pin Decoder
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach D No.42192
- The Bush Inn
- Gardner 7 Plank Wagon No.306
- Morris J Van, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- Hornby 2020 66th Edition Catalogue - 100th Anniversary Centenary Edition
- GWR Class 43 'First and Last' Power Cars Pack - Class 43002 'Sir Kenneth Grange' Intercity and Class 43198 'Driver Brian Cooper' GWR
- 'Carisbrooke' British Railways Transitional 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.13 DCC Fitted
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975802
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 BSO Landore Breakdown Unit, ADB 975082
- MG TC, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach E No.42191
- 'Bembridge' SR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.W14 DCC Fitted
- 'Carisbrooke' British Railways Transitional 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.13
- Crigglestone Collieries 6 Plank Wagon No.222
- National Wagon Preservation Group Set of Three Hopper Wagons
- Austin K8 Van, Margate Hotel & Boarding Association, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- LSWR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.735 DCC Fitted
- 'Bembridge' SR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.W14
- Class 66 727 'Andrew Scott CBE' GBRf Co-Co Diesel Locomotive
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975804
- GWR Mk3 Trailer Standard Open Coach D No.42005
- LNER MK3 Trailer First Open Coach L No.41098
- Freightliner 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3248651 & PSSU3248641'
- BR (Ex GWR) Horse Box No.W665
- Scammell Mechanical Horse Van Trailer, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957