Eurostar, Class 373/1 Beatles 'Yellow Submarine' Divisible Centre Saloons Coach Pack By Hornby | Code: R40001 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||2020 Range , Carriages/Coaches , Train Packs ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Expected: Spring 2020
Eurostar’s first use of the Class 373 for an external agency marketing campaign took place in September 1999 when the Sets 3005/3006 were transformed with a vinyl wrap that recreated scenes from The Beatles’ film ‘Yellow Submarine’. This was just one of the promotional events that marked the release of the remixed music track that Autumn. Along with the remastered version of the film that was released in cinemas and on video, the film which had not been available for over a decade included scenes that were edited out of the original, while the album featured new mixes of songs, such as ‘With A Little Help From My Friends’ and ‘Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds’, the first such time a Beatles album had ever been remixed.
© 2020 Apple Corps Ltd. All rights reserved. A BeatlesTM product licensed by Apple Corps Ltd. “Beatles” is a trademark of Apple Corps Ltd. “Apple” and the Apple logo are exclusively licensed to Apple Corps Ltd.
- Standard 2MT BR Green (Late) 2-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.78000
- LB&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton' DCC Fitted
- LSWR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.735
- LMS, Princess Royal Class, 4-6-2, 6212 'Duchess of Kent'
- BR, Mk3 Trailer Standard Open, Coach D, 42168
- Avanti West Coast, Pendolino Pantograph Standard Buffet (PTSRMB)
- Modern timber garage
- GWR Water Tower
- Platform Island x 2
- Hazel Cottage
- LMS, D1919 20T Brake Van, 730386
- Pack of Three BR 27 Ton 7663 MSV Iron Ore Tipplers
- BR, Dia. 1/507 20T Brake Van, B954913
- Malcolm Logistics 40ft & 20ft Containers 'WHMU4500034 & WHMU4500044'
- GWR Mk3 Trailer Standard Open Coach H No.42554
- LNER, Mk3 Trailer Standard Disabled, Coach F, 42238
- DRS, Mk2F Brake Standard Open, 9521
- BR Intercity Mk3 DVT, 82116
- LNER 'Sir Nigel Gresley' Train Set, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1938
- GWR Signal Box
- Virgin Trains, Mk2F Standard Open, 5946
- BR (S) Unlined Green MK1 RB Passenger Coach No.S1757
- BR (M) Blue/Grey MK1 RB(R) Passenger Coach No.M1712
- Network Rail, Mk3 DVT, 82129
- Network Rail (Ex-BR) Super GUV ADB 971003 QQA
- South Eastern, Class 395 Highspeed Train 2-car Coach Pack, MSO 39134 and MSO 39135
- Pentalver 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3148941 & PSSU3148951'
- LNER Garter Blue Rebuilt Class W1 4-6-4 Steam Locomotive No.10000
- BR Lined Green Rebuilt Class W1 4-6-4 Steam Locomotive No.60700
- B&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton'
- Class 91 117 'Cancer Research UK' GNER Bo-Bo Electric Locomotive
- BR Blue Class 08 0-6-0 Diesel Shunter No.3817 DCC TTS Sound
- BR, Mk3 Trailer Standard Open, Coach C, 42167
- BR R&D Division, ex-Mk1 BSO Laboratory 10, RDB 975428
- Avanti West Coast, Pendolino Motor Standard (MS)
- Stone Bus Stop
- Platform Straight x 2
- Corn Products, 20T Tank wagons, three pack
- BR, HAA wagon with graffiti, 355855
- GWR Shunters Truck 'Bordesley Junction' No.94981
- Bloxham & Whiston Ironstone Co. Ltd, Peckett B2 Class, 0-6-0ST, 1456/1918
- 'Edward Thompson' Thompson Class A2/3 LNER Apple Green 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.500
- 'Sun Castle' Thompson Class A2/3 BR Lined Green 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.60523
- LNER (Promotional) Class W1 'Hush Hush' 4-6-4 Steam Locomotive No.10000
- Class 91 118 'The Fusiliers' LNER Bo-Bo Electric Locomotive
- BR, Class 31, A1A-A1A, D5627
- Malcolm Rail, Class 90, Bo-Bo, 90024
- Avanti West Coast, Class 390 Pendolino Train Pack
- Avanti West Coast, Pendolino Trailer Standard (TS)