LSWR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.735 By Hornby | Code: R3846 | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||2020 Range , Steam Locos/Engines , Terrier ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Entering service with the LB&SCR as No. 68 Clapham, the locomotive was sold to LSWR in March 1903 for use on the new Lyme Regis branch, receiving the number 735. Unfortunately, the Terrier was not suited to the sharply curved and steeply graded line and 735 was moved to light shunting and other branch line duties until late 1911, when the locomotive was reboilered. Re-entering traffic the following summer, minus condensing gear and exhaust steam pipes, 735 was engaged on the Chard branch until it was fitted with motor-train gear for use on the Lee-on-Solent Light Railway.
- LNER 'Sir Nigel Gresley' Train Set, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1938
- LB&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton' DCC Fitted
- Malcolm Logistics 40ft & 20ft Containers 'WHMU4500034 & WHMU4500044'
- LNER MK3 TSD Trailer Standard Disabled Coach F No.42238
- Network Rail (Ex-BR) Super GUV ADB 971003 QQA
- South Eastern, Class 395 Highspeed Train 2-car Coach Pack, MSO 39134 and MSO 39135
- Pentalver 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3148941 & PSSU3148951'
- B&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton'
- BR R&D Division, ex-Mk1 BSO Laboratory 10, RDB 975428
- GWR Shunters Truck 'Bordesley Junction' No.94981
- PD Ports 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PDPU3058993 & PDPU3059023'
- 'Crawshay Brothers' 8T Lime Wagon No.136
- Fordson Tractor, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975805
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach G No.42158
- BR 27 Ton 7663 MSV Iron Ore Tippler No.B385893
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach D No.42192
- Morris J Van, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- Hornby 2020 66th Edition Catalogue - 100th Anniversary Centenary Edition
- 'Carisbrooke' British Railways Transitional 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.13 DCC Fitted
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975802
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 BSO Landore Breakdown Unit, ADB 975082
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach E No.42191
- MG TC, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- 'Bembridge' SR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.W14 DCC Fitted
- 'Carisbrooke' British Railways Transitional 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.13
- National Wagon Preservation Group Set of Three Hopper Wagons
- LSWR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.735 DCC Fitted
- 'Bembridge' SR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.W14
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975804
- BR (Ex GWR) Horse Box No.W665
- LNER MK3 Trailer First Open Coach L No.41098
- Freightliner 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3248651 & PSSU3248641'