'Bembridge' SR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.W14 By Hornby | Code: R3847 | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||2020 Range , Steam Locos/Engines , Terrier ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Expected: Autumn 2020
Entering service with the LB&SCR as No. 78 Knowle, the locomotive was moved into storage by the Southern Railway in September 1935, but when the Isle of Wight Railway found itself with a shortage of light engines, Knowle was overhauled, fitted with an extended bunker and shipped to the island in May 1929, taking the number W4 and the name Bembridge. Push-pull equipment was fitted and the Terrier worked the lighter lines out of Newport, being renumbered as W14 in April 1932. The opening of a bigger 26ft turntable at Bembridge in 1936 allowed heavier 4-4-2T O2 locomotives to work the smaller lines and W14 Bembridge became surplus to requirements, being returned to the mainland in May that year.
- LNER 'Sir Nigel Gresley' Train Set, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1938
- LB&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton' DCC Fitted
- LSWR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.735
- LNER MK3 TSD Trailer Standard Disabled Coach F No.42238
- Malcolm Logistics 40ft & 20ft Containers 'WHMU4500034 & WHMU4500044'
- Network Rail (Ex-BR) Super GUV ADB 971003 QQA
- South Eastern, Class 395 Highspeed Train 2-car Coach Pack, MSO 39134 and MSO 39135
- Pentalver 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3148941 & PSSU3148951'
- B&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton'
- BR R&D Division, ex-Mk1 BSO Laboratory 10, RDB 975428
- GWR Shunters Truck 'Bordesley Junction' No.94981
- BR Shunters Truck 'Taunton' No.94962
- PD Ports 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PDPU3058993 & PDPU3059023'
- Madge 7 Plank Wagon No.62
- ONE 40ft & 20ft Container Pack 'FDCU0395661 & FDCU0395671'
- BR R&D Division, ex-LMS CCT Track Research Laboratory, RDB 975667
- Tiphook KFA Container Wagon No.93390 with 3 x 20' Containers; Delmas/Hatsu/'K' Line
- 'Crawshay Brothers' 8T Lime Wagon No.136
- Fordson Tractor, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975805
- BR 27 Ton 7663 MSV Iron Ore Tippler No.B385893
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach G No.42158
- 4 Pin Decoder
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach D No.42192
- The Bush Inn
- Gardner 7 Plank Wagon No.306
- Morris J Van, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- Hornby 2020 66th Edition Catalogue - 100th Anniversary Centenary Edition
- GWR Class 43 'First and Last' Power Cars Pack - Class 43002 'Sir Kenneth Grange' Intercity and Class 43198 'Driver Brian Cooper' GWR
- 'Carisbrooke' British Railways Transitional 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.13 DCC Fitted
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975802
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 BSO Landore Breakdown Unit, ADB 975082
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach E No.42191
- Hornby 2020 Christmas Wagon
- MG TC, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- 'Bembridge' SR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.W14 DCC Fitted
- 'Carisbrooke' British Railways Transitional 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.13
- Crigglestone Collieries 6 Plank Wagon No.222
- National Wagon Preservation Group Set of Three Hopper Wagons
- Austin K8 Van, Margate Hotel & Boarding Association, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- LSWR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.735 DCC Fitted
- Class 66 727 'Andrew Scott CBE' GBRf Co-Co Diesel Locomotive
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975804
- LNER MK3 Trailer First Open Coach L No.41098
- Freightliner 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3248651 & PSSU3248641'
- GWR Mk3 Trailer Standard Open Coach D No.42005
- BR (Ex GWR) Horse Box No.W665