LB&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton' DCC Fitted By Hornby | Code: R3845X | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||2020 Range , Steam Locos/Engines , Terrier ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Expected: Autumn 2020
No. 40 Brighton was the LB&SCR's celebrity 'locomotive', having been selected by the company's General Manager, J.P Knight, to represent the LB&SCR at the Paris International Exhibition. Setting sail for Dieppe on 30 March 1878, the locomotive was exhibited in the Exhibition's Machinery Hall between May and November, gaining a Gold Medal in the process. On its return to England, a commemorative panel was added to the side tanks and aside from its normal duties, Brighton was also used for a number of Stroudley's experimental fittings, right up until its sale to the IWCR in January 1902.
- LNER 'Sir Nigel Gresley' Train Set, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1938
- LSWR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.735
- Malcolm Logistics 40ft & 20ft Containers 'WHMU4500034 & WHMU4500044'
- LNER MK3 TSD Trailer Standard Disabled Coach F No.42238
- Network Rail (Ex-BR) Super GUV ADB 971003 QQA
- South Eastern, Class 395 Highspeed Train 2-car Coach Pack, MSO 39134 and MSO 39135
- Pentalver 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3148941 & PSSU3148951'
- B&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton'
- BR R&D Division, ex-Mk1 BSO Laboratory 10, RDB 975428
- GWR Shunters Truck 'Bordesley Junction' No.94981
- DB Cargo (UK) CDA 2 Axle Hopper No.375010
- PD Ports 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PDPU3058993 & PDPU3059023'
- ONE 40ft & 20ft Container Pack 'FDCU0395661 & FDCU0395671'
- Tiphook KFA Container Wagon No.93390 with 3 x 20' Containers; Delmas/Hatsu/'K' Line
- 'Crawshay Brothers' 8T Lime Wagon No.136
- Fordson Tractor, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975805
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach G No.42158
- BR 27 Ton 7663 MSV Iron Ore Tippler No.B385893
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach D No.42192
- 4 Pin Decoder
- Morris J Van, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- Hornby 2020 66th Edition Catalogue - 100th Anniversary Centenary Edition
- 'Carisbrooke' British Railways Transitional 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.13 DCC Fitted
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975802
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 BSO Landore Breakdown Unit, ADB 975082
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach E No.42191
- MG TC, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- 'Bembridge' SR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.W14 DCC Fitted
- 'Carisbrooke' British Railways Transitional 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.13
- Crigglestone Collieries 6 Plank Wagon No.222
- National Wagon Preservation Group Set of Three Hopper Wagons
- LNER MK3 Trailer First Open Coach L No.41098
- Freightliner 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3248651 & PSSU3248641'
- LSWR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.735 DCC Fitted
- 'Bembridge' SR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.W14
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975804
- 'Dowlow Lime' 5 Plank Wagon No. 7
- BR (Ex GWR) Horse Box No.W665