'Carisbrooke' British Railways Transitional 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.13 DCC Fitted By Hornby | Code: R3848X | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||2020 Range , Steam Locos/Engines , Terrier ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
When the Isle of Wight Railway relinquished Terriers W9, W10, W12 and W14 back to the mainland, W13 Carisbrooke continued as one of three Terriers left on the Island and was fitted with motor gear to operate on Merstone to Ventnor West services, until war was declared in 1939. By 1942, Carisbrooke was the last Terrier working, albeit on Newport piloting duties, but by November 1945 the locomotive had resumed Ventnor West services, passing into British Railways stock on 1 January 1948. Ryde Works carried out their own relivery on the engine, hand painting shaded 'British Railways' lettering over the base Malachite Green and Carisbrooke remained in this condition until Autumn 1952, by which point it had left the Island and was operating on the Hayling Island Branch, numbered 32677.
- LNER 'Sir Nigel Gresley' Train Set, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1938
- LB&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton' DCC Fitted
- LSWR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.735
- LNER MK3 TSD Trailer Standard Disabled Coach F No.42238
- Malcolm Logistics 40ft & 20ft Containers 'WHMU4500034 & WHMU4500044'
- Network Rail (Ex-BR) Super GUV ADB 971003 QQA
- South Eastern, Class 395 Highspeed Train 2-car Coach Pack, MSO 39134 and MSO 39135
- Pentalver 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3148941 & PSSU3148951'
- B&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton'
- BR R&D Division, ex-Mk1 BSO Laboratory 10, RDB 975428
- GWR Shunters Truck 'Bordesley Junction' No.94981
- DB Cargo (UK) CDA 2 Axle Hopper No.375010
- PD Ports 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PDPU3058993 & PDPU3059023'
- ONE 40ft & 20ft Container Pack 'FDCU0395661 & FDCU0395671'
- Madge 7 Plank Wagon No.62
- Tiphook KFA Container Wagon No.93390 with 3 x 20' Containers; Delmas/Hatsu/'K' Line
- 'Crawshay Brothers' 8T Lime Wagon No.136
- Fordson Tractor, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975805
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach G No.42158
- BR 27 Ton 7663 MSV Iron Ore Tippler No.B385893
- BR Freight Grey Bogie Bolster A Wagon No.W107402
- 4 Pin Decoder
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach D No.42192
- The Bush Inn
- Morris J Van, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- Hornby 2020 66th Edition Catalogue - 100th Anniversary Centenary Edition
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975802
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 BSO Landore Breakdown Unit, ADB 975082
- MG TC, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach E No.42191
- 'Bembridge' SR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.W14 DCC Fitted
- 'Carisbrooke' British Railways Transitional 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.13
- Crigglestone Collieries 6 Plank Wagon No.222
- National Wagon Preservation Group Set of Three Hopper Wagons
- LSWR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.735 DCC Fitted
- 'Bembridge' SR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.W14
- Class 66 727 'Andrew Scott CBE' GBRf Co-Co Diesel Locomotive
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975804
- LNER MK3 Trailer First Open Coach L No.41098
- Freightliner 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3248651 & PSSU3248641'
- 'Dowlow Lime' 5 Plank Wagon No. 7
- BR (Ex GWR) Horse Box No.W665