GWR Freight Train Set By Hornby | Code: R1254M | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Please note the dimensions of this parcel are too large to be delivered by standard Royal Mail delivery. This item will be delivered by Parcelforce Courier Service.
|Product category||2020 Range , Train Sets ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Hornby R1254M GWR Freight Train Set
For the many small communities that relied on the transportation of aggregates, ore, slate and coal to and from the coast, the rural railways of the West Country and Wales were the only reliable link to the outside world. Many of these freight lines, originally built by private subscription, were later used for passenger traffic, using older coaching stock that was handed down from the busier lines. Many of the station stops were little more than wayside halts, lacking goods yards with a suitable crane to offload material and so a small railway crane would often be attached to the train for this purpose.
This set includes an 0-6-0 Pannier Tank locomotive with a selection of rolling stock that was typical for the period, running on a track circuit and siding that can be extended to fully complete an engaging layout on the included 1600mm x 1180mm TrakMat.
- LNER 'Sir Nigel Gresley' Train Set, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1938
- LB&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton' DCC Fitted
- LSWR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.735
- Malcolm Logistics 40ft & 20ft Containers 'WHMU4500034 & WHMU4500044'
- LNER MK3 TSD Trailer Standard Disabled Coach F No.42238
- B&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton'
- BR R&D Division, ex-Mk1 BSO Laboratory 10, RDB 975428
- Network Rail (Ex-BR) Super GUV ADB 971003 QQA
- South Eastern, Class 395 Highspeed Train 2-car Coach Pack, MSO 39134 and MSO 39135
- Pentalver 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3148941 & PSSU3148951'
- GWR Shunters Truck 'Bordesley Junction' No.94981
- BR Shunters Truck 'Taunton' No.94962
- PD Ports 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PDPU3058993 & PDPU3059023'
- Madge 7 Plank Wagon No.62
- ONE 40ft & 20ft Container Pack 'FDCU0395661 & FDCU0395671'
- BR R&D Division, ex-LMS CCT Track Research Laboratory, RDB 975667
- Tiphook KFA Container Wagon No.93390 with 3 x 20' Containers; Delmas/Hatsu/'K' Line
- 'Crawshay Brothers' 8T Lime Wagon No.136
- Fordson Tractor, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975805
- BR 27 Ton 7663 MSV Iron Ore Tippler No.B385893
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach G No.42158
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach D No.42192
- 4 Pin Decoder
- The Bush Inn
- Gardner 7 Plank Wagon No.306
- Morris J Van, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- Hornby 2020 66th Edition Catalogue - 100th Anniversary Centenary Edition
- GWR Class 43 'First and Last' Power Cars Pack - Class 43002 'Sir Kenneth Grange' Intercity and Class 43198 'Driver Brian Cooper' GWR
- 'Carisbrooke' British Railways Transitional 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.13 DCC Fitted
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975802
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 BSO Landore Breakdown Unit, ADB 975082
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach E No.42191
- Hornby 2020 Christmas Wagon
- MG TC, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- 'Bembridge' SR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.W14 DCC Fitted
- 'Carisbrooke' British Railways Transitional 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.13
- Crigglestone Collieries 6 Plank Wagon No.222
- National Wagon Preservation Group Set of Three Hopper Wagons
- Austin K8 Van, Margate Hotel & Boarding Association, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- LSWR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.735 DCC Fitted
- 'Bembridge' SR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.W14
- Class 66 727 'Andrew Scott CBE' GBRf Co-Co Diesel Locomotive
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975804
- LNER MK3 Trailer First Open Coach L No.41098
- Freightliner 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3248651 & PSSU3248641'
- GWR Mk3 Trailer Standard Open Coach D No.42005
- BR (Ex GWR) Horse Box No.W665