BR, Thompson Class A2/3, 4-6-2, 60523 'Sun Castle' By Hornby | Code: R3835 | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||2020 Range , Steam Locos/Engines ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
60523 Sun Castle entered traffic at Kings Cross on 2 August 1947, spending less than a year on top line services before being allocated to Leeds' Copley Hill shed on 30 May 1948. The Diagram 118 boiler was fitted after a Works visit in February/March 1958, by which time Sun Castle was back on the East Coast Main Line, variously allocated between New England, Grantham and Doncaster sheds. Having served on general duties, 60523 was withdrawn from service on 16 June 1963 from New England shed.
- L&MR, Stephenson's Rocket Train Pack
- BR, Standard 2MT, 2-6-0, 78000
- LB&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton' DCC Fitted
- LSWR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 735
- LMS, Princess Royal Class, 4-6-2, 6212 'Duchess of Kent'
- Eurostar, Class 373/1 'Yellow Submarine' Divisible Centre Saloons Coach Pack
- BR, Mk3 Trailer Standard Open, Coach D, 42168
- Avanti West Coast, Pendolino Pantograph Standard Buffet (PTSRMB)
- LNER 'Sir Nigel Gresley' Train Set, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1938
- GWR, Mk3 Trailer Standard Open, Coach E, 42554
- LNER, Mk3 Trailer Standard Disabled, Coach F, 42238
- DRS, Mk2F Brake Standard Open, 9521
- BR Intercity Mk3 DVT, 82116
- LMS, D1919 20T Brake Van, 730386
- Tiphook, KFA Container wagon, 93367, with 20' and 40' ONE containers
- BR, 27T MSV Iron Ore Tipplers, three pack
- BR, Dia. 1/507 20T Brake Van, B954913
- Malcolm Logistics, Container Pack, 1 x 40' and 1 x 20' Containers
- Modern timber garage
- GWR Water Tower
- Platform Island x 2
- Hazel Cottage
- GWR Signal Box
- LNER, Rebuilt Class W1, 4-6-4, 10000
- BR, Rebuilt Class W1, 4-6-4, 60700
- B&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton'
- GNER, Class 91, Bo-Bo, 91117 'Cancer Research UK'
- BR Blue Class 08 0-6-0 Diesel Shunter No.3817 DCC TTS Sound
- BR, Mk3 Trailer Standard Open, Coach C, 42167
- BR R&D Division, ex-Mk1 BSO Laboratory 10, RDB 975428
- Avanti West Coast, Pendolino Motor Standard (MS)
- Virgin Trains, Mk2F Standard Open, 5946
- BR(S), Mk1 RB, S1757
- BR(M), Mk1 RB(R), M1712
- Network Rail, Mk3 DVT, 82129
- Network Rail, Ex-BR Super GUV, ADB 971003 QQA
- South Eastern, Class 395 Highspeed Train 2-car Coach Pack, MSO 39134 and MSO 39135
- Pentalver, Container Pack, 1 x 40' and 1 x 20' Containers
- Corn Products, 20T Tank wagons, three pack
- BR, HAA wagon with graffiti, 355855
- GWR, Shunters Truck, 'Bordesley Junc.' 94981
- Stone Bus Stop
- Platform Straight x 2
- Bloxham & Whiston Ironstone Co. Ltd, Peckett B2 Class, 0-6-0ST, 1456/1918
- LNER, Thompson Class A2/3, 4-6-2 500 'Edward Thompson'
- LNER (Promotional), Class W1 'Hush Hush', 4-6-4, 10000
- LNER, Class 91, Bo-Bo, 91118 'The Fusiliers'
- BR, Class 31, A1A-A1A, D5627
- Class 66 623 Freightliner/G&W Livery Diesel Locomotive