GWR Class 43 'First and Last' Power Cars Pack - Class 43002 'Sir Kenneth Grange' Intercity and Class 43198 'Driver Brian Cooper' GWR By Hornby | Code: R3770 | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||2020 Range , Class 43 , Class 43 HST , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Class 43 Power Cars Pack - Class 43002 'Sir Kenneth Grange' Intercity and Class 43198 'Driver Brian Cooper' GWR
The first and last production HST Power Cars into traffic 43002 was delivered into service on 18 February 1976 and 43198 on 13 August 1982. Operational life was extended by Brush Traction when MTU power units were fitted, 43002 being fitted between 4 January 2008 and 6 March 2008, with 43132 going into Brush's Works between 19 January 2006 and 26 September 2008. On 18 May 2019, the Great Western Railway ran their last HST services out of London Paddington, with 43002 'Sir Kenneth Grange' and 43198 working the very last diagram, the 18:30 London Paddington to Exeter St. Davids.
DCC ready 8-pin (2 decoders required). Suitable decoder Horn by R8249
Suitable sound decoder Hornby TTS class 43
If you require our DCC fitting service please follow these links:
Standard fitting including the price of decoder (add two of this to your basket as the locomotive requires two decoders)
- LNER 'Sir Nigel Gresley' Train Set, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1938
- LNER MK3 TSD Trailer Standard Disabled Coach F No.42238
- Malcolm Logistics 40ft & 20ft Containers 'WHMU4500034 & WHMU4500044'
- LB&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton' DCC Fitted
- LSWR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.735
- Network Rail (Ex-BR) Super GUV ADB 971003 QQA
- South Eastern, Class 395 Highspeed Train 2-car Coach Pack, MSO 39134 and MSO 39135
- Pentalver 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3148941 & PSSU3148951'
- GWR Shunters Truck 'Bordesley Junction' No.94981
- B&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton'
- BR R&D Division, ex-Mk1 BSO Laboratory 10, RDB 975428
- BR Shunters Truck 'Taunton' No.94962
- PD Ports 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PDPU3058993 & PDPU3059023'
- Madge 7 Plank Wagon No.62
- ONE 40ft & 20ft Container Pack 'FDCU0395661 & FDCU0395671'
- BR R&D Division, ex-LMS CCT Track Research Laboratory, RDB 975667
- Tiphook KFA Container Wagon No.93390 with 3 x 20' Containers; Delmas/Hatsu/'K' Line
- 'Crawshay Brothers' 8T Lime Wagon No.136
- Fordson Tractor, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975805
- BR 27 Ton 7663 MSV Iron Ore Tippler No.B385893
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach G No.42158
- 4 Pin Decoder
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach D No.42192
- Gardner 7 Plank Wagon No.306
- Morris J Van, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- Hornby 2020 66th Edition Catalogue - 100th Anniversary Centenary Edition
- The Bush Inn
- MG TC, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach E No.42191
- 'Carisbrooke' British Railways Transitional 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.13 DCC Fitted
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975802
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 BSO Landore Breakdown Unit, ADB 975082
- Crigglestone Collieries 6 Plank Wagon No.222
- National Wagon Preservation Group Set of Three Hopper Wagons
- Austin K8 Van, Margate Hotel & Boarding Association, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- 'Bembridge' SR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.W14 DCC Fitted
- 'Carisbrooke' British Railways Transitional 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.13
- GWR Mk3 Trailer Standard Open Coach D No.42005
- LNER MK3 Trailer First Open Coach L No.41098
- Freightliner 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3248651 & PSSU3248641'
- BR (Ex GWR) Horse Box No.W665
- Scammell Mechanical Horse Van Trailer, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- LSWR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.735 DCC Fitted
- 'Bembridge' SR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.W14
- Class 66 727 'Andrew Scott CBE' GBRf Co-Co Diesel Locomotive
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975804