Hornby 2020 66th Edition Catalogue - 100th Anniversary Centenary Edition By Hornby | Code: R8159 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||2020 Range , Publications ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
The 2020 Hornby Catalogue contains everything you need to know for all your model railway needs in 2020. As always, the Hornby Catalogue is also a collector's piece in it's own right for seasoned model fans and collectors!
- LNER 'Sir Nigel Gresley' Train Set, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1938
- B&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton'
- South Eastern, Class 395 Highspeed Train 2-car Coach Pack, MSO 39134 and MSO 39135
- Pentalver 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3148941 & PSSU3148951'
- PD Ports 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PDPU3058993 & PDPU3059023'
- Fordson Tractor, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975805
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach G No.42158
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach D No.42192
- Morris J Van, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- LNER MK3 TSO Trailer Standard Open Coach E No.42191
- MG TC, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957
- National Wagon Preservation Group Set of Three Hopper Wagons
- BR Departmental, ex-Mk1 SK Ballast Cleaner Train Staff Coach, DB 975804
- Freightliner 40ft & 20ft Containers 'PSSU3248651 & PSSU3248641'
- Scammell Mechanical Horse Van Trailer, Centenary Year Limited Edition - 1957LAST ONES REDUCED (OUTER CARD BOX DAMAGED)