Lenz 21010 Hand controller LH01 By Digital Plus by Lenz | Code: 21010 | Any Scale
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Manufacturer||Digital Plus by Lenz|
|Product category||Control & Amplifiers ,|
|Product scale||Any Scale|
This is Lenz' new entry level XpressNet Handset. The LH01 will work with LZV100 command station on Version 3.6. The design is minimalistic in order to give the greatest functionality for the least price. The LH01 Handset has a 4 digit display and one large control knob that works like a games consol control or a system control in a prestige car - the rotary knob can also be pressed in four directions and pressed in the middle so that you can enter the menues. In this way Lenz can offer a high specification for a low price:
- For up to 9999 digital motor vehicles
- Setting of 4-digit locomotive addresses on Read and Write Programming track
- 28 speed steps
- 29 functions for each locomotive
- Functions can be continuous or momentary by button press
- RailCom enabled programming in operational mode (PoM). Standard POM can also be performed on decoders without RailCom
- Double traction
- connect up to 31 input devices to our universal input bus XpressNet.
- points, signals and other magnetic articles can be switched.
- Protected against short-circuit and overheat.