Class 37/7 37710 Loadhaul Diesel Locomotive By Bachmann | Code: 32-390SD | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Class 37 , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Sales Area Exclusive Model
Presented by Bachmann in the attractive black and orange LoadHaul livery adopted by one of the BR freight companies created in the run up to privatisation, 37710 is an example of the locos modified to form the 37/7 ‘Heavyweight’ sub-class during the Class 37 life-extension programme of the late ‘80s.
As a dedicated block freight loco, it worked heavy oil trains in the North East whilst allocated to Immingham.
The former Class 37/0 retained its LoadHaul colours into the 2000s under EW&S ownership and was finally retired still wearing the long obsolete livery in late 2003, having been used latterly as a Sandite loco during that autumn’s railhead treatment operations.
If you require a DCC Decoder for this locomotive, please add 1 x 36-557 to your basket.
If you would like Rails of Sheffield to DCC Fit your locomotive, please add 1 x DCCFIT21 to your order. Please note that this service includes the cost of the Decoder.
DCC SOUND SERVICES
If you would like a Sound Decoder for this locomotive, please add 1 x S0177-21 to your basket.
- Class 37/0 37046 BR Grey & Yellow 'Dutch' Split Headcode Diesel Locomotive
- Class 37 422 'Robert.F.Fairlie' Regional Railways Diesel Locomotive (Weathered Edition)
- 32-781SD Class 37116 in BR Blue (Special) Livery Diesel Locomotive *Regional Special Edition*
- Class 37 425 'Sir Robert McAlpine / Concrete Bob' BR Construction Sector Diesel Locomotive DCC Sound
- Class 37 425 'Sir Robert McAlpine / Concrete Bob' BR Construction Sector Diesel Locomotive Weathered
- Snowplough for class 37 (x4)
- 32-781SDDS Class 37116 in BR Blue (Special) Livery Diesel Locomotive *Regional Special Edition* DCC Sound Fitted
- Class 37/7 37710 Loadhaul Diesel Locomotive DCC Sound
- Class 37 284 BR Blue Centre Panel Headcode Diesel Locomotive
- Class 37 425 'Sir Robert McAlpine / Concrete Bob' BR Construction Sector Diesel Locomotive