7 Plank Wagon Chichester Coal Co Ltd By Gaugemaster Collection | Code: GM4410205 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Truck/Wagon ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Open wagons were the first wagons used on the railroad. From the mid 1800s these developed and evolved into a wide range of styles and sizes. In 1923, the Railway Clearing House prepared a set of standards for open top wagons which included load limits and standards of construction. These standards applied to all company and private owner wagons.
The Dapol 7 plank 10ft wheelbase model is based on this 1923 standard end door version, indicating its main use for coal distribution. Tens of thousands of these wagons were produced, with many being used well past nationalisation into the 1960s. There are numerous examples on various preserved lines through the UK. This model features a finley moulded body, profiled wheels, an accurately applied livery, and is supplied with a coal load.
- Gaugemaster Collection GM4210101 Network Rail Track Cleaning Vehicle
- 7 Plank Wagon South & Gasson 105 Brighton
- 7 Plank Wagon South & Gasson 105 Brighton Weathered
- 7 Plank Wagon Botrill Weathered
- 7 Plank Wagon T Tullet & Sons
- 7 Plank Wagon T Tullet & Sons (Weathered)
- 7 Plank Wagon Chichester Coal Co Ltd Weathered
- Track Cleaning Vehicle Network Rail Yellow
- Network Rail Yellow Track Cleaning Wagon
- 7 Plank Wagon Sussex Brick Co Weathered
- 7 Plank Wagon Jury Brick Co
- 7 Plank Wagon Jury Brick Co Weathered
- 7 Plank Wagon Botrill