Class 09 012 'Dick Hardy' Engineers Grey Diesel Shunter Locomotive By Gaugemaster Collection | Code: GM7210204 | O Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||O Gauge|
Due Q1 2020
- Finely moulded body with separately added detail parts
- Sprung buffers
- Sprung couplings
- Tungsten chassis
- All wheel pick up
- All wheel drive
- Cast metal wheels in appropriate colour to match livery
- Five Pole skew motor with slow running control
- Bag of spare detail parts to fix to the locomotive
This stunning replica of the Class 09 diesel shunter is the ideal addition to any O Gauge layout from late steam era to modern. It features lots of fine details which including sprung buffers, three link couplings and separately added detail parts. There are electrical pick-ups on all six wheels and having a chassis made of tungsten means it is a very reliable model to run on your model railway. A powerful five pole motor drives the six wheels which have been fitted with a rotating coupling rod to add to the detail. The finely applied paint scheme really makes the model stand out and ensures it is a must have for the model railway.
- Class 97 800 Ivor Network SouthEast Diesel Shunter Locomotive
- Class 66 009 DB Cargo Red Diesel Locomotive
- Class 73 - E6003 BR Green Diesel Locomotive
- Class 73 - E6039 BR Electric Blue Diesel Locomotive
- GBRf Class 66789 'British Rail 1948-1997' Large Logo Blue Diesel Locomotive
- GB Railfreight Class 66783 The Flying Dustman Biffa Livery
- Class 73 126 "Kent & East Sussex Railway" Network Southeast Diesel Locomotive
- Class 73 212 Network Rail Yellow Diesel Locomotive
- Class 73 136 GB Railfreight Blue/Orange Diesel Locomotive
- Class 09 D4106 BR Green (As Preserved)
- Class 09 020 BR Blue Diesel Shunter Locomotive
- Class 09 016 BR Blue Weathered Diesel Shunter Locomotive