Class 45/1 D31 BR Green Diesel Locomotive By Heljan | Code: 45100 | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||Class 45 , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
All-new Derby/Sulzer Type 4 in ‘OO’ now being tooled and featuring a large number of authentic detail variations – including the first-ever accurate models of ETH-fitted Class 45/1s.
HELJAN’s next ‘OO’ gauge BR diesel locomotive project will be an all-new Class 45, celebrating the 60th anniversary of this popular class in 2020.
No fewer than four versions are being prepared initially, depicting vacuum-braked and steam-heated locomotives in split-centre headcode condition, dual-braked, steam heat Class 45/0s with rebuilt ‘sealed beam’ nose ends and, for the first time, accurate models of Class 45/1s with or without the high-intensity headlight fitted in their final years.
The Class 45s are well known for the myriad detail variations across the class and our models will reflect that with a wide range of authentic differences according period, livery, sub-class and individual locomotives.
Variations will include open or plated boiler steps and roof hatches, bodyside grilles or plated panels (or a combination of both), original or modernised underframe tanks with air cylinders, optional inner sandboxes and boiler hatch covers and more.
The models build on the research and development that went into our well-received ‘O’ gauge Class 45 and many of the fine details seen on that model have been incorporated into its little sisters. Other features include a 21-pin DCC interface, NEM coupler pockets neatly designed as part of the bufferbeams, ample provision for DCC sound installation, LED lighting appropriate to each version and separately switched cab and tail lights.
The first batch will cover a broad cross-section of BR green, BR blue and special liveries from the early-1960s to the late-1980s. Production of each version will be strictly limited and early ordering is recommended to avoid disappointment.
Detailed design work was completed earlier this year and tooling is in progress and first releases planned in the third quarter of 2020.
- Class 45/1 D57 BR Green with Small Yellow Panels Diesel Locomotive
- Class 45/1 'Coldstream Guardsman' 64 BR Blue with Full Yellow Ends Diesel Locomotive
- Class 45/1 'Grenadier Guardsman' D65 BR Green with Small Yellow Panels Diesel Locomotive
- Class 45/0 45003 BR Blue with Full Yellow Ends Diesel Locomotive
- Class 45/0 Class 45033 'Sirius' BR Blue with Full Yellow Ends and Tinsley Names (Weathered)
- Class 45/0 Class 45060 'Sherwood Forester' BR Blue with Full Yellow Ends (Sealed Beam) Diesel Locomotive
- Class 45/1 45133 BR Blue with Full Yellow Ends Diesel Locomotive
- Class 45/1 45106 BR 'Railtour' Green with Full Yellow Ends, Tinsley Diamond plaques and square headlight
- Class 45/1 45118 BR Blue with Full Yellow Ends, Orange Cantrail stripes and Square Headlight