Bachmann Class 90 DCC Decoder By Bachmann | Code: 36-569 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Decoders ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
A new DCC Decoder designed specifically for the Bachmann Class 90 model. The Class 90 is the first British outline electric locomotive to feature a servo motor-operated Pantograph which can be raised or lowered when using Digital Command Control (DCC). To operate the pantograph, a DCC decoder which is configured for servo motor operation must be used*.
The Bachmann Class 90 Loco-decoder (36-569) is essential for any customers wishing to use the Branchline Class 90 on DCC. Pre-configured specifically for this model, you’ll be raising and lowering your pantograph in no time thanks to the Class 90’s easy-access decoder socket. Produced in conjunction with Zimo, this decoder will operate the full array of lighting (5 functions) and also features the brake function, adding yet another element of realism to your operating experience.
Modellers using analogue control can pose the Pantograph in both up and down position and can also benefit from a number of lighting functions. For added authenticity, the cab lights will not illuminate on analogue control when the model is moving, however you can choose between day or night mode and the directional lights at either end can be turned off independently via the easy-access roof-mounted switches.
- Damage to the servo motor that operates the pantograph will occur if a standard decoder is fitted.
- Bachmann 36-568A - 6 Pin DCC Decoder - New and Improved
- Plux22 Decoder (Brake Button Enabled)
- E-Z Command 1 Amp 4 Function 21 Pin DCC Decoder + Back EMF
- 0.9 Amp 4 Function 8 Pin DCC Decoder featuring RailComPlus
- Next18 DCC Loco-Decoder (with Brake Button function)
- E-Z Command 90°6 Pin DCC Decoder (DC Compatible) + Back EMF
- 6 Pin decoder socket with wiring harness x3