1960 'Brighton Belle' 5-Bel 2 Car Pullman power car and trailer car Pack By Hornby | Code: HN3006 | N Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||N Gauge|
Brighton belle 2 car set. 5-Bel, railcar and coach period VI
- 'Brighton Belle' 5-Bel 3 Car Pullman Coach Pack
- BR Class 71 'E5005' BR Blue (Pre-TOPS) Electric Locomotive
- Class 92 043 'Debussy' GBRf Europorte Co-Co Electric Locomotive
- Class 31 102 BR Blue A1A-A1A Diesel Locomotive
- Class 60044 'Dowlow' DB Schenker Co-Co Diesel Locomotive DCC with TTS Sound!
- Longmorn Distillery 'Queen Anne' Ruston & Hornsby R&H 48DS 0-4-0 Locomotive
- Class 91 117 'Cancer Research UK' GNER Bo-Bo Electric Locomotive
- BR Blue Class 08 0-6-0 Diesel Shunter No.3817 DCC TTS Sound
- DRS 'Northern Belle' Train Pack
- Class 92 023 Caledonian Sleeper Co-Co Electric Locomotive
- Class 91 118 'The Fusiliers' LNER Bo-Bo Electric Locomotive
- BR, Class 31, A1A-A1A, D5627
- Malcolm Rail, Class 90, Bo-Bo, 90024
- Avanti West Coast, Class 390 Pendolino Train Pack
- GBRf Class 66 751 'Inspiration Delivered' Hitachi Rail Europe Locomotive
- Class 56 303 DCR Livery Co-Co Diesel Locomotive
- Class 31 - D5509 BR Green AIA-AIA Diesel Electric Locomotive
- War Department 'Army 802' Ruston & Hornsby R&H 48DS 0-4-0 Locomotive
- Class 31 602 'Driver Dave Green' Network Rail Yellow A1A-A1A Diesel Locomotive
- Class 156 401 BR Provincial 2 Car Unit (DMS 57401 / DMSL 52401)
- DRS Malcolm Logistics Services Class 66, Co-Co, 66405
- Class 66 587 "AS ONE, WE CAN" Freightliner/ONE Pink Livery Diesel Locomotive
- GBRf/Newell & Wright, Class 66, Co-Co, 66747 'Made in Sheffield'
- Electrotren (H0 1:87) Electric locomotive RENFE 277.047 (green and yellow) DC
- DB Schenker '67013' Class 67
- Southern Railway 2-BIL 2 Car Unit
- GBRf, Class 50, Co-Co, 50007 'Hercules'
- Freightliner, Class 66, Co-Co, 66514
- Class 66 743 GBRf/Royal Scotsman Livery Diesel Locomotive
- Class 71 - NRM E5001 BR Green Bo-Bo Electric Locomotive
- East Midlands Class 153 '153379'
- Sentinel 4wDH '19'
- John Dewar & Sons Ruston & Hornsby R&H 48DS 0-4-0 Locomotive No. 458957 with Flatbed Wagon
- Class 60 015 'Bow Fell' BR Railfreight Co-Co Diesel Locomotive
- Class 87 002 'Royal Sovereign' Caledonian Sleeper Bo-Bo Electric Locomotive
- Class 67024 'Belmond British Pullman' DB Cargo UK Bo-Bo Diesel Locomotive
- BR, Class 31, A1A-A1A, 31147 'Floreat Salopia'
- Class 66 109 'Teesport Express' PD Ports Co-Co Diesel Locomotive
- BR, Class 370 Advanced Passenger Train Non-Driving Motor (NDM), 49004
- Class 66 746 GBRf/Royal Scotsman Livery Diesel Locomotive
- Oxfordshire Ironstone Company, Sentinel 0-4-0, 'Graham'
- Cross Country, Class 43 HST, Power Cars 43285 and 43304
- Colas Rail, Class 60, Co-Co, 60021
- Class 66 733 'Cambridge PSB' GBRf Co-Co Diesel Locomotive
- Class 66 780 "The Cemex Express" GBRf/Cemex Livery Diesel Locomotive
- Custom Finished Class 71 - E5022 BR Green Electric Locomotive Weathered
- Virgin Trains Class 87 019 'Sir Winston Churchill' Bo-Bo Electric Locomotive
- Class 87 001 (dual named) 'Royal Scot' and 'Stephenson' BR Blue Electric Locomotive
- Network Rail 'Improving Your Railway' Class 43 HST Power Cars Pack
- GBRf, Class 50, Co-Co, 50049 'Defiance'