Class J27 LNER Black 0-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.1010 DCC SOUND - OO Gauge By Oxford Rail | Code: OR76J27001XS
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||2019 Range , Class J27 , Steam Locos/Engines|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Expected Q4 2019.
NER P3 locomotive, which for many is probably better known as the LNER / BR Class J27. This very capable locomotive was built to handle long distance freight and mineral trains mainly in the northeastern region. Due to the locomotive being so robust and being more than capable of hauling heavy coal trains the last of the Class was not removed from traffic until September 1967.
- Class J27 BR Black (Early) 0-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.65837
- Class J27 BR Black (Late) 0-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.65817
- Class J27 BR Black (Early) 0-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.65837 DCC SOUND
- Class J27 BR L&NER (Red Lining) 0-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.1214
- Class J27 BR Black (Late) 0-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.65817 DCC SOUND
- Tilmanstone Company 5 Plank Wagon
- East Kent Light Railway EKR Anniversary Set (Containing Adams Radial + Wagons)
- Class J27 BR L&NER (Red Lining) 0-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.1214 DCC SOUND
- Heavily Weathered 7 plank Wagon BR Open wagon
- Weathered 7 plank Wagon Kobo
- Mixed Private Owner Wagon Set
- GWR Green 0-6-0 Dean Goods Locomotive No.2534 (Snowplough Removed)
- Snow Plough Accessory (For Dean Goods Locomotive)
- WWI Boche Buster Railgun
- Carillion ROR defender
- Class J27 LNER Black 0-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.1010