GWR 57XX Pannier Tank L92 London Transport Lined Maroon By Bachmann | Code: 32-217A | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||2019 Range , Steam Locos/Engines ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Expected: April 2020
GWR 57XX Pannier Tank L92 London Transport Lined Maroon
Previously listed as L94
The GWR 5700 Class, or 57XX class, was an 0-6-0 pannier tank steam locomotive, built by the Great Western Railway and British Railways (BR) between 1929 and 1950. With 863 built, they were the most prolific class of the GWR, and one of the most numerous classes of British steam locomotive.
Although officially designated by the GWR as "light goods and shunting engines," they were also used for passenger working on branch, suburban, and shorter mainline journeys.
They were distributed across most of the GWR network and, after nationalisation of the railways in 1948, across the British Railways Western Region, and also other regions.
The 5700s were not as glamorous as the GWR Castles and Kings, but became just as much of an icon of the GWR.
As a result of the 1955 Modernisation Plan, the 5700 Class was withdrawn from BR service between 1956 and 1966. Nineteen withdrawn locomotives were sold to London Transport and industry, of which ten were later preserved, along with six that were retrieved from scrapyards.
- L&YR Class 5 Tank 10730 LMS Crimson Lake (LMS)
- Class 101 2-Car DMU BR Green (Roundel) - DCC Sound
- Class 37/5 Refurbished 37669 West Coast Railways WCRC Maroon Diesel Locomotive
- LNER A1 60163 'Tornado' BR Lined Green (Late Crest)
- Class 46 Centre Headcode 46020 BR Blue - DCC Sound
- Class 66/4 66413 Freightliner G&W - DCC Sound
- 45T Bogie Well Wagon GWR Grey
- 8 Plank Wagon Coke Rails 'Stanton' Red
- BR 27T Steel Tippler BR Grey (Early) 'Iron Ore' - Weathered
- SR 12T 2+2 Planked Ventilated Van BR Bauxite (Early) - Weathered
- BR 12T Planked Ventilated Van With Plywood Door BR Departmental Rail Stores
- BR 22T Tube Wagon BR Bauxite (Late) - Weathered
- GWR 57XX Pannier Tank 5775 BR Black (Late Crest)
- Class 37/5 Refurbished 37669 West Coast Railways WCRC Maroon Diesel Locomotive with DCC Sound
- Derby Lightweight 2-Car DMU BR Green (Early Emblem)
- Class 419 MLV S68008 BR Blue & Grey
- LMS Ivatt 2MT Tank 41227 BR Lined Black (British Railways)
- 16T Steel Mineral Wagon Pressed End Door MOT Bauxite [WL]
- GWR 12T Shock Van Planked Ends BR Bauxite (Early) - Weathered
- 3 Plank Wagon LMS Grey with load
- BR MKA 'Limpet' Open Wagon Loadhaul
- GWR Shunter Truck GWR Grey
- BR 22T Tube Wagon BR Bauxite (TOPS)
- BR Mk1 RMB Restaurant Miniature Buffet WCRC Maroon
- Open Bogie Wagon Nocton Estates L. R. Grey - Weathered
- RNAD Van Statfold Barn Railway White ‘MICA B’
- BR Mk2F BSO Brake Second Open Virgin Trains (Original)
- Class B1 61076 BR Lined Black Late Crest - Weathered
- BR Standard 3MT Tank 82041 BR Lined Green (Late Crest)
- Class 20/0 Headcode Box 20201 BR Blue
- Class 55 'Deltic' D9010 'The King’s Own Scottish Borderer' BR Two-Tone Green (Small Yellow Panels) - DCC Sound
- LNER A1 60163 'Tornado' BR Lined Green (Late Crest) - DCC Sound
- Class 66/7 66789 'British Rail 1948-1997' GBRf BR Blue (Large Logo)
- 45T Bogie Well Wagon LMS Grey
- 30T Bogie Bolster GWR Grey [WL]
- Class 159 No.159013 BR Network SouthEast livery 3 Car DMU DCC Sound
- Bachmann 36-568A - 6 Pin DCC Decoder - New and Improved
- BR 27T Steel Tippler BR Bauxite Stone Traffic (TOPS)
- BR VGA Van BR Railfreight Red (Speedlink)
- 16T Steel Slope-Sided Mineral Wagon 'Stewart & Lloyds' Red
- 16T Steel Slope-Sided Mineral Wagon BR Grey (Early) - Weathered
- BR Mk1 GUV General Utility Van BR Blue 'Property Board'
- RNAD Flat Wagon Planked Ends RNAD Dean Hill With Sleeper Load
- SR 12T Plywood Ventilated Van BR Bauxite (Late) - Weathered
- BR BAA Steel Carrier Wagon BR Railfreight Metals Sector - Weathered
- 14T Class B Anchor-Mounted Tank Wagon 'Regent Oil' Black
- BR Mk1 BG Brake Gangwayed High Security Rail Express Systems
- Class B1 1264 LNER Lined Green Locomotive
- Class 55 'Deltic' 55003 'Meld' BR Blue