BR Black H Class 0-4-4T Locomotive 31177 - OO Gauge By Hornby | Code: R3731
- Free postage (UK only)
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||2019 Range , Steam Locos/Engines|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Expected: September 2019
Built at Swindon Works under Lot No. 361 in July 1947, Diagram A9 Class 5101 'Large Prairie' No. 4154 entered traffic at Wellington Shed, remaining there until 11 July, 1953. 4154's remaining shed allocations saw the locomotive cover much of the Great Western region, with spells at Carmarthen, Worcester, Newton Abbot, Banbury, Stourbridge Junction and Oxley, from where it was withdrawn in October 1965." "Built at Swindon Works under Lot No. 269 in August 1931, Diagram A10 Class 61xx 'Large Prairie' No. 6110 entered traffic at Slough, employed on London suburban services, even over London Underground metals. 6110 was the first of the class to be fitted with a cab shutter from new and carried tripcock gear from new for operation on the Underground tracks." "Built at Swindon Works under Lot No. 278 in December 1932, Diagram A10 Class 61xx 'Large Prairie' No. 6145 entered traffic at Old Oak Common, employed on London suburban services, even over London Underground metals. Class 61xx locomotives were the mainstays of the Thames Valley suburban services until replaced by DMUs, illustrated by 6145's allocations to Old Oak Common, Slough and Oxford sheds." "Built at Swindon Works under Lot No. 369 during August 1948, Diagram A9 Class 5101 'Large Prairie' No. 4160 entered traffic on 6 September, 1948 at Barry Shed, where it stayed until 3 October, 1953. Staying in Wales, 4160 worked from Merthyr Tydfil and Radyr until October 5, 1964, when it moved to Severn Valley Junction. Condemned in June 1965, it was purchased for preservation and is currently at Llangollen Railway, awaiting restoration."
- 2019 Hornby Catalogue (65th Edition)
- GWR, Class 43 HST, Power Cars 43093 'Old Oak Common - HST Depot 1976-2018' and 43016
- BR, Princess Royal, 4-6-2, 46207 'Princess Arthur of Connaught'
- GWR, Class 5101 'Large Prairie', 2-6-2T, 4154
- BR, Class 5101 'Large Prairie', 2-6-2T, 4160 DCC FITTED
- ROD, J36 Class, 0-6-0, 5662
- GBRf Europorte, Class 92, Co-Co, 92043 'Debussy'
- BR Blue Class 31, A1A-A1A, 31102
- K&ESR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, No. 5 'Rolvenden' DCC FITTED
- BR, Dia. 1530 Cattle Wagon - S52347
- 4 Plank Wagon, 'C&F Gaen' No. 4
- BR, D2068 20T Brake Van - M731792
- BR, 20T Brake Van (Weathered) - B950884
- Fowler Steam Roller
- Ballast - Granite
- Static Grass - Spring Meadow, 2.5mm
- Lichen - Green Mix
- Horse Chestnut Tree
- Lime Tree
- GWR Collett 'Bow Ended' Corridor Brake Third (R/H) 4941
- GWR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Left Hand) 5503
- BR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Right Hand) W4951W - Era 4
- BR Bulleid 59' Corridor Brake Third S2852S
- GWR Mk3 Sliding Door TS
- LNER Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO) 42150
- Cross Country Trains, Mk3 Sliding Door TCC
- Harry Potter 'Hogwarts Castle' 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.5972 DCC with TTS Sound!
- DB Schenker, Class 60, Co-Co, 60044 'Dowlow' DCC with TTS Sound!
- BR Blue (Early) Class A3 'Flying Scotsman' 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.60103
- Longmorn Distillery, Ruston & Hornsby R&H 48DS, 0-4-0, 'Queen Anne'
- BR (Late), Lord Nelson Class, 4-6-0, 30859 'Robert Blake'
- 7 Plank Wagon, 'Sherwood Colliery' No. 47
- LNER, Dia.064 'Toad E' Brake Van - 162007
- Figures - Town People
- Figures - Farm Animals
- TTS Sound Decoder - Class P2
- TTS Sound Decoder - Princess Royal Class
- Flockage - Dark Green
- Static Grass - Grass Meadow, 2.5mm
- Static Grass - Alpine Meadow (with Boulders), 2.5mm
- Lichen - Large Green Mix
- Fruit Trees
- Hogsmeade Station, Footbridge
- GWR Collett 'Bow Ended' Corridor Brake Third (L/H) 4942
- GWR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Right Hand) 4972
- SR Bulleid 59' Corridor Composite 5711 - Era 3
- ScotRail Mk2F Brake Second Open 9539
- GWR Mk3 Sliding Door TGS
- BR Mk2F First Open M3374
- BR Intercity Mk2F Brake Second Open 9525