BR Black H Class 0-4-4T Locomotive 31177 By Hornby | Code: R3731 | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||2019 Range , Steam Locos/Engines ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Expected: Summer 2019
Built at Swindon Works under Lot No. 361 in July 1947, Diagram A9 Class 5101 'Large Prairie' No. 4154 entered traffic at Wellington Shed, remaining there until 11 July, 1953. 4154's remaining shed allocations saw the locomotive cover much of the Great Western region, with spells at Carmarthen, Worcester, Newton Abbot, Banbury, Stourbridge Junction and Oxley, from where it was withdrawn in October 1965." "Built at Swindon Works under Lot No. 269 in August 1931, Diagram A10 Class 61xx 'Large Prairie' No. 6110 entered traffic at Slough, employed on London suburban services, even over London Underground metals. 6110 was the first of the class to be fitted with a cab shutter from new and carried tripcock gear from new for operation on the Underground tracks." "Built at Swindon Works under Lot No. 278 in December 1932, Diagram A10 Class 61xx 'Large Prairie' No. 6145 entered traffic at Old Oak Common, employed on London suburban services, even over London Underground metals. Class 61xx locomotives were the mainstays of the Thames Valley suburban services until replaced by DMUs, illustrated by 6145's allocations to Old Oak Common, Slough and Oxford sheds." "Built at Swindon Works under Lot No. 369 during August 1948, Diagram A9 Class 5101 'Large Prairie' No. 4160 entered traffic on 6 September, 1948 at Barry Shed, where it stayed until 3 October, 1953. Staying in Wales, 4160 worked from Merthyr Tydfil and Radyr until October 5, 1964, when it moved to Severn Valley Junction. Condemned in June 1965, it was purchased for preservation and is currently at Llangollen Railway, awaiting restoration."
- ‘Walter K Whigham’ BR Experimental Purple Class A4 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No. 60028
- Santa's Express Train Set
- BR, Princess Royal, 4-6-2, 46207 'Princess Arthur of Connaught'
- GWR, Class 5101 'Large Prairie', 2-6-2T, 4154
- BR, Class 5101 'Large Prairie', 2-6-2T, 4160 DCC FITTED
- ROD, J36 Class, 0-6-0, 5662
- Class 92 043 'Debussy' GBRf Europorte Co-Co Electric Locomotive
- Class 31 102 BR Blue A1A-A1A Diesel Locomotive
- K&ESR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, No. 5 'Rolvenden' DCC FITTED
- Harry Potter 'Hogwarts Castle' 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.5972 DCC with TTS Sound!
- BR (exSR) 10 Ton Bullied Cattle Wagon 'S52347'
- 4 Plank Wagon, 'C&F Gaen' No. 4
- BR, D2068 20T Brake Van No.M731792
- BR Grey 20T Brake Van B950884 (Weathered)
- Fowler Steam Roller
- Ballast - Granite
- Static Grass - Spring Meadow, 2.5mm
- Lichen - Green Mix
- Horse Chestnut Tree
- Lime Tree
- GWR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Left Hand) 5503
- BR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Right Hand) W4951W - Era 4
- BR 59' Bulleid Suburban Corridor Brake Third Coach S2852S
- GWR Mk3 Sliding Door TS
- LNER Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO) 42150
- Cross Country Trains, Mk3 Sliding Door TCC
- GWR Collett 'Bow Ended' Corridor Brake Third (R/H) No.4941
- Class 60044 'Dowlow' DB Schenker Co-Co Diesel Locomotive DCC with TTS Sound!
- BR Blue (Early) Class A3 'Flying Scotsman' 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.60103
- Longmorn Distillery 'Queen Anne' Ruston & Hornsby R&H 48DS 0-4-0 Locomotive
- BR (Late), Lord Nelson Class, 4-6-0, 30859 'Robert Blake'
- GWR Collett 'Bow Ended' Corridor Brake Third Class (L/H) No.4942
- BR Maunsell Kitchen/Dining First Class Coach No.S7858S
- GWR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Right Hand) 4972
- SR 59' Bulleid Suburban Corridor Composite Coach 5711 - Era 3
- GWR Mk3 Sliding Door TGS
- BR Mk2F First Open M3374
- BR Intercity Executive Mk2F Brake 2nd Class Open Coach #9525
- BR Maroon GUV Coach 'W86468'
- 'Sherwood Colliery' 7 Plank Wagon No. 47
- LNER, Dia.064 'Toad E' Brake Van - 162007
- Figures - Town People
- Figures - Farm Animals
- TTS Sound Decoder - Princess Royal Class
- Flockage - Dark Green
- Static Grass - Grass Meadow, 2.5mm
- Static Grass - Alpine Meadow (with Boulders), 2.5mm
- Lichen - Large Green Mix
- Fruit Trees
- Hogsmeade Station, Footbridge