Class 66 097 DB Cargo Ltd / DB Schenker Co-Co Diesel Locomotive By Hornby | Code: R3778 | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||2019 Range , Class 66 , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Delivered into Newport Docks on the MV Stellanova on 25 April, 1999, 66097 went into service with EWS wearing the familiar maroon and yellow stripe livery. Passing into DB Schenker ownership on 1 January, 2009 (then into DB Cargo UK ownership from 2 March, 2016), 66097 received the DB cherry red livery on 24 June, 2011.
THIS MODEL USES AN 8 PIN DCC DECODER
IF YOU WOULD LIKE A DCC DECODER FOR THIS LOCO, PLEASE ADD 1 X R8249 TO YOUR BASKET.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE RAILS OF SHEFFIELD TO DCC FIT YOUR LOCO, PLEASE ADD THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR BASKET;
1 X DCCFIT8 (This fitting service includes the cost of the dcc decoder)
IF YOU REQUIRE A SOUND DECODER FOR THIS LOCOMOTIVE, RAILS OF SHEFFIELD RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING;
1 X 55486-8
IF YOU WOULD LIKE RAILS OF SHEFFIELD TO SOUND FIT THIS LOCOMOTIVE FOR YOU, PLEASE ADD THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR BASKET;
- Santa's Express Train Set
- 2019 Hornby Catalogue (65th Edition)
- TTS Sound Decoder - Class 50
- BR, Princess Royal, 4-6-2, 46207 'Princess Arthur of Connaught'
- GWR, Class 5101 'Large Prairie', 2-6-2T, 4154
- BR, Class 5101 'Large Prairie', 2-6-2T, 4160 DCC FITTED
- ROD, J36 Class, 0-6-0, 5662
- Class 92 043 'Debussy' GBRf Europorte Co-Co Electric Locomotive
- BR Blue Class 31, A1A-A1A, 31102
- K&ESR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, No. 5 'Rolvenden' DCC FITTED
- Harry Potter 'Hogwarts Castle' 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.5972 DCC with TTS Sound!
- BR (exSR) 10 Ton Bullied Cattle Wagon 'S52347'
- 4 Plank Wagon, 'C&F Gaen' No. 4
- BR, D2068 20T Brake Van - M731792
- BR, 20T Brake Van (Weathered) - B950884
- Fowler Steam Roller
- Ballast - Granite
- Static Grass - Spring Meadow, 2.5mm
- Lichen - Green Mix
- Horse Chestnut Tree
- Lime Tree
- GWR Collett 'Bow Ended' Corridor Brake Third (R/H) 4941
- GWR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Left Hand) 5503
- BR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Right Hand) W4951W - Era 4
- BR 59' Bulleid Suburban Corridor Brake Third Coach S2852S
- GWR Mk3 Sliding Door TS
- LNER Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO) 42150
- Cross Country Trains, Mk3 Sliding Door TCC
- Class 60044 'Dowlow' DB Schenker Co-Co Diesel Locomotive DCC with TTS Sound!
- BR Blue (Early) Class A3 'Flying Scotsman' 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.60103
- Longmorn Distillery, Ruston & Hornsby R&H 48DS, 0-4-0, 'Queen Anne'
- BR (Late), Lord Nelson Class, 4-6-0, 30859 'Robert Blake'
- 'Sherwood Colliery' 7 Plank Wagon No. 47
- LNER, Dia.064 'Toad E' Brake Van - 162007
- Figures - Town People
- Figures - Farm Animals
- TTS Sound Decoder - Class P2
- TTS Sound Decoder - Princess Royal Class
- Flockage - Dark Green
- Static Grass - Grass Meadow, 2.5mm
- Static Grass - Alpine Meadow (with Boulders), 2.5mm
- Lichen - Large Green Mix
- Fruit Trees
- Hogsmeade Station, Footbridge
- GWR Collett 'Bow Ended' Corridor Brake Third (L/H) 4942
- BR Maunsell Kitchen/Dining First Class Coach No.S7858S
- GWR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Right Hand) 4972
- SR 59' Bulleid Suburban Corridor Composite Coach 5711 - Era 3
- GWR Mk3 Sliding Door TGS
- BR Mk2F First Open M3374