Class 92 043 'Debussy' GBRf Europorte Co-Co Electric Locomotive By Hornby | Code: R3741 | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||2019 Range , Class 92 , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Built in March 1996, 92043 entered service named as Debussy, being one of the nine SNCF owned locomotives. Under-utilised, the locomotive was sold to Europorte and retained its two tone grey livery until the end of 2016, when it received the new ‘GB Railfreight, part of Europorte’ livery of blue with mustard yellow cabs.
Please note at the moment there are no ready to install Sound Decoders for this locomotive. If you are requiring sound fitting for this locomotive, you will need to purchase a blank ESU decoder and a re-blowing service please add the below to your basket. Due to space limitations we are unable to offer sound fitting on this locomotive
1X LMB CLASS92.
- ‘Walter K Whigham’ BR Experimental Purple Class A4 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No. 60028
- Santa's Express Train Set
- BR, Princess Royal, 4-6-2, 46207 'Princess Arthur of Connaught'
- GWR, Class 5101 'Large Prairie', 2-6-2T, 4154
- BR, Class 5101 'Large Prairie', 2-6-2T, 4160 DCC FITTED
- ROD, J36 Class, 0-6-0, 5662
- BR (exSR) 10 Ton Bullied Cattle Wagon 'S52347'
- 4 Plank Wagon, 'C&F Gaen' No. 4
- BR, D2068 20T Brake Van - M731792
- BR, 20T Brake Van (Weathered) - B950884
- Fowler Steam Roller
- Ballast - Granite
- Static Grass - Spring Meadow, 2.5mm
- Lichen - Green Mix
- Horse Chestnut Tree
- Lime Tree
- GWR Collett 'Bow Ended' Corridor Brake Third (R/H) No.4941
- GWR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Left Hand) 5503
- BR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Right Hand) W4951W - Era 4
- BR 59' Bulleid Suburban Corridor Brake Third Coach S2852S
- GWR Mk3 Sliding Door TS
- LNER Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO) 42150
- Cross Country Trains, Mk3 Sliding Door TCC
- Class 31 102 BR Blue A1A-A1A Diesel Locomotive
- K&ESR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, No. 5 'Rolvenden' DCC FITTED
- Harry Potter 'Hogwarts Castle' 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.5972 DCC with TTS Sound!
- Class 60044 'Dowlow' DB Schenker Co-Co Diesel Locomotive DCC with TTS Sound!
- BR Blue (Early) Class A3 'Flying Scotsman' 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.60103
- Longmorn Distillery, Ruston & Hornsby R&H 48DS, 0-4-0, 'Queen Anne'
- BR (Late), Lord Nelson Class, 4-6-0, 30859 'Robert Blake'
- GWR Collett 'Bow Ended' Corridor Brake Third Class (L/H) No.4942
- BR Maunsell Kitchen/Dining First Class Coach No.S7858S
- GWR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Right Hand) 4972
- SR 59' Bulleid Suburban Corridor Composite Coach 5711 - Era 3
- GWR Mk3 Sliding Door TGS
- BR Mk2F First Open M3374
- BR Intercity Executive Mk2F Brake 2nd Class Open Coach #9525
- LNER Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO) 42154
- BR Maroon GUV Coach 'W86468'
- 'Sherwood Colliery' 7 Plank Wagon No. 47
- LNER, Dia.064 'Toad E' Brake Van - 162007
- Figures - Town People
- Figures - Farm Animals
- TTS Sound Decoder - Princess Royal Class
- Flockage - Dark Green
- Static Grass - Grass Meadow, 2.5mm
- Static Grass - Alpine Meadow (with Boulders), 2.5mm
- Lichen - Large Green Mix
- Fruit Trees