Network Rail, Class 31, A1A-A1A, 31602 'Driver Dave Green' - OO Gauge By Hornby | Code: R3745
- Free postage (UK only)
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||2019 Range , Class 31 , Diesel/Electric Loco|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Expected: November 2019
Entering traffic on 12 May, 1960 as D5614, in April 1998 it was withdrawn for modification to Class 31/6, and renumbered 31602. The locomotive re-entered traffic with Fragonset, as Chimera, then Network Rail, and was named as Driver Dave Green at Derby RTC in November 2007, marking 52 years of railway service by the driver.
- 2019 Hornby Catalogue (65th Edition)
- GWR, Class 43 HST, Power Cars 43093 'Old Oak Common - HST Depot 1976-2018' and 43016
- BR, Princess Royal, 4-6-2, 46207 'Princess Arthur of Connaught'
- GWR, Class 5101 'Large Prairie', 2-6-2T, 4154
- BR, Class 5101 'Large Prairie', 2-6-2T, 4160 DCC FITTED
- ROD, J36 Class, 0-6-0, 5662
- GBRf Europorte, Class 92, Co-Co, 92043 'Debussy'
- BR Blue Class 31, A1A-A1A, 31102
- K&ESR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, No. 5 'Rolvenden' DCC FITTED
- BR, Dia. 1530 Cattle Wagon - S52347
- 4 Plank Wagon, 'C&F Gaen' No. 4
- BR, D2068 20T Brake Van - M731792
- BR, 20T Brake Van (Weathered) - B950884
- Fowler Steam Roller
- Ballast - Granite
- Static Grass - Spring Meadow, 2.5mm
- Lichen - Green Mix
- Horse Chestnut Tree
- Lime Tree
- GWR Collett 'Bow Ended' Corridor Brake Third (R/H) 4941
- GWR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Left Hand) 5503
- BR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Right Hand) W4951W - Era 4
- BR Bulleid 59' Corridor Brake Third S2852S
- GWR Mk3 Sliding Door TS
- LNER Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO) 42150
- Cross Country Trains, Mk3 Sliding Door TCC
- Harry Potter 'Hogwarts Castle' 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.5972 DCC with TTS Sound!
- DB Schenker, Class 60, Co-Co, 60044 'Dowlow' DCC with TTS Sound!
- BR Blue (Early) Class A3 'Flying Scotsman' 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.60103
- Longmorn Distillery, Ruston & Hornsby R&H 48DS, 0-4-0, 'Queen Anne'
- BR (Late), Lord Nelson Class, 4-6-0, 30859 'Robert Blake'
- 7 Plank Wagon, 'Sherwood Colliery' No. 47
- LNER, Dia.064 'Toad E' Brake Van - 162007
- Figures - Town People
- Figures - Farm Animals
- TTS Sound Decoder - Class P2
- TTS Sound Decoder - Princess Royal Class
- Flockage - Dark Green
- Static Grass - Grass Meadow, 2.5mm
- Static Grass - Alpine Meadow (with Boulders), 2.5mm
- Lichen - Large Green Mix
- Fruit Trees
- Hogsmeade Station, Footbridge
- GWR Collett 'Bow Ended' Corridor Brake Third (L/H) 4942
- GWR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Right Hand) 4972
- SR Bulleid 59' Corridor Composite 5711 - Era 3
- ScotRail Mk2F Brake Second Open 9539
- GWR Mk3 Sliding Door TGS
- BR Mk2F First Open M3374
- BR Intercity Mk2F Brake Second Open 9525