GWR Chocolate/Cream AEC Diesel Railcar Locomotive No.24 By Hornby Railroad | Code: R3669 | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||2019 Range , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Hornby RailRoad collection provides a perfect entry into the exciting world of 00 gauge railway modelling. Designed to be less easily damaged, yet maintaining attractive detailing and accurate liveries, the range is ideal for both the younger enthusiast and experienced modeller.
** - If you would like a suitable DCC Decoder for this item, please add 1 x R8249 to your basket.**
- If you would like this item to be DCC Fitted by us - Please add 1 x DCCFIT8 to your basket (please note that this service includes the price of the decoder).*
We are unable at this time to offer a sound fitting service for this item.
- Beggs Tooling Class 264 'Pug' 0-4-0ST Locomotive No.854
- LMS 'Coronation Scot' Coach Pack, 2 x First Class 1 x Brake Third
- GWR, Class 3031 'Dean Single', 4-2-2, 'Achilles'
- GWR Clerestory Composite Third Class Coach No.5008
- Blundell King Timber Merchants Type D 0-4-0T Locomotive No. 7
- GWR Clerestory Brake Third Class Coach No.5089
- EWS, Class 47/7, Co-Co, 47799 'Prince Henry'
- BR Green Bagnall 0-4-0DH Diesel Shunter Locomotive D9706
- BR InterCity, Class 43 HST Pack, Power Cars W43001 and W43002
- 'S. Wilson Paper Mills' Green 0-4-0 Tank Locomotive No. 2112
- Class J83 LNER Green 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.8472
- BR Crosti Boiler 9F Class BR Black 2-10-0 Steam Locomotive No.92028 (Heavily Weathered)